Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,000 members, 7,919,188 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? (4560 Views)

Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) / Lady Who Was Beaten Up By A Guy’s Bae Cries Out, Tells Her Own Side Of The Story / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by ThisYourTatafo: 12:06am On May 14, 2016
Honest answers please
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by ThisYourTatafo: 12:07am On May 14, 2016
Here
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by ThisYourTatafo: 12:09am On May 14, 2016
Here

Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by youngaz(m): 12:17am On May 14, 2016
If i find out dat doesn't mean i can't continue,for me nt to like d way she iz means am living in a beta neighbourhood so wat i wuld do iz just to upgrade her standard of living #LoveMatters

5 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by Nobody: 12:21am On May 14, 2016
I won't mind at all...I am after his personality anyway... grin

House can be change but characters are difficult to...

4 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by hushshinani(m): 12:27am On May 14, 2016
does that really mean... so far she is marriage (has all quality of a wife).. Then we'll work and to hand... May God bless me to bless her family... Hush!!!
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:45am On May 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Talk is cheap
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by Nobody: 12:46am On May 14, 2016
ambassadorgozie:

Talk is cheap

As cheap as u

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by Femich18(m): 1:15am On May 14, 2016
No big deal...love is all what really matters. Character is all what that matters..Good character supersedes wealth
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by Burger01(m): 5:55am On May 14, 2016
So, the people living in that 'palace' are not human,abi Smh for some topics and posts I see on Nairaland undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by Nobody: 6:17am On May 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

As cheap as u
Strike!!
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by NaijaProxyBase: 6:20am On May 14, 2016
If she didn't lie about it. Na so i go better her life o. grin
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by firstking01(m): 6:30am On May 14, 2016
Same old story
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by Nobody: 6:50am On May 14, 2016
ambassadorgozie:

Talk is cheap

I tell you. Ppl be so real when writing but in reality na somtin else
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by Nobody: 6:56am On May 14, 2016
Lol..I'm sure no girl would say yes except pretenders.

As for me, if she's living there at the moment, it means she may be civilised but condition put her in that situation but she'll have one problem; and that's money longthroat

But if she actually grew up ther from childhood, the the problem is 2.. uncivilised (probably illiterate) and money longthroat(poverty stricken)

KashyBaby:
You sure say na from ur heart this lie dey come from? ..oh sorry..this truth..
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 14, 2016
Simi said it all: 'love don't care'
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by hopeforcharles(m): 7:07am On May 14, 2016
But truth be told this environment can affect her mentality, and ur know what they say about bad communication corrupts good manner.
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by smsshola(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2016
It may be easy for the guys in the house to continue but for the ladies I doubt...to them it will be better fo a camel to pass tru the eyes of a needle.
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by 9japride(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2016
It doesn't really matter, after all we all had a humble beginnings
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by ThisYourTatafo: 11:05am On May 14, 2016
Lol I see a lot a ya saying yes yes yes but guy wey dey use legedix Benz toast u, u dey vexing... #HypocrisyNoSexy
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by buksaylor001: 11:12am On May 14, 2016
Most great men today never had homes not to talk of one like this.And mind you,this environment does not limit your mind,and most top naija musicians came from the shanties of ojuelegba-

For women this place cant determine their beauty,their intelligence, and all.So in actuality this question is absurd-
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by masseratti: 11:49am On May 14, 2016
Lol, f. U. C. k. My ex, who is married now, saw me in a dingy like this once, she came unannoced, without me giving her my address, she was disappointed no doubt that i lied to her, but guess What, she still had s,,, e,,,, x with me in that same room, wasnt born poor, situation changed and luckily it wasn't permanent, now We are both grown and relatively successful, btw she is on Nairaland.
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 14, 2016
I wouldn't if I was a gold digger, which I'm not, so I will.
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by halfricanadian(f): 11:59am On May 14, 2016
I will nd love him

Nd b there for him smiley
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by tee59(f): 12:27pm On May 14, 2016
D beginning does not really matter. Real love conquers all.
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by Phikom(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2016
so trivial...
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by ThisYourTatafo: 7:20am On May 15, 2016
Phikom:
so trivial...

It's trivia so what you doing here homie?
Thisyourtatafo no go pay u ooooo...

Oya swerve
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by ThisYourTatafo: 7:21am On May 15, 2016
tee59:
D beginning does not really matter. Real love conquers all.

U use style dey ignore the question of... tongue
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by teegrams(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2016
love is blind cheesy
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by Fadamant: 10:41am On May 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

As cheap as u

Do you realise, you behave like the average NL trouble maker now? Do you fancy that?
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by Fadamant: 10:44am On May 15, 2016
ambassadorgozie:

Talk is cheap

Do you realise, you behave like the average NL trouble maker now? Do you fancy that?
Re: If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? by Phikom(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

It's trivia so what you doing here homie? Thisyourtatafo no go pay u ooooo...
Oya swerve
I think u lack basic comprehension skills.... go get it..

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Pictures That Best Describe "Yoruba Demons" / I Saw Her Sexy Body As She Undressed In My Front, See What I Did Next(pics) / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.