Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,000 members, 7,919,186 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:39 PM

Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You (2422 Views)

Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? / I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. / 10 Signs A Married Woman Coworker Is Sexually Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by leslimark(m): 3:25am On May 14, 2016
When men want the new women they meet to like them, they try to be as nice and polite as they can be. This is apparently a big mistake, and it only does the opposite. Following all the rules is okay, but only to a point. If it's all you know what to do, then you quickly become very predictable - and predictable equates to boring. Who likes a boring date?

1 - It's easy to be interesting, but being attractive is difficult. Another mistake that men make is thinking that being attractive is all about looks and money. If this were true, then why are men who are shorter and less attractive than you still having more success with women than you? Looks can make you interesting, but only a great personality will turn that interest into attraction.

2 - To turn a woman's interest in you into attraction, you'll need to be different. Remember that most men she's met in the past have probably tried to be the gentleman around her - clingy, predictable, and boring. Kick things up a little and make things interesting. Be witty, funny, and playfully arrogant. Be someone else!

3 - Finally, they were right when they said it's possible to be too nice. If you give in to everything she wants, you're basically rolling over and exposing your belly, handing your balls to her on a plate. Remember, nothing spells "wussy" better than a submissive man.

The best way is to suppress the natural "wussy" instinct of being too nice. Tweak your personality to be different from everyone else she meets, and you're sure to make a good first impression. Keep it up and her attraction for you will soon become unbearable - and you know what happens next.

the powerful techniques of Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted to You..Click on the link http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/

[img]http://dama.bg/uploaded/posts/4638a7e1b159a8379a79717bb22d6165.jpg[/img]
Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 3:31am On May 14, 2016
cheesy grin this remind me of a guy that he always said he can't be a submissive to a woman and he preferred that women are begging him and this turns him on...
Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by Flexherbal(m): 3:41am On May 14, 2016
After all said and done, satisfying your woman, keeps the ball rolling. Be a real man.
Use our herbal tea once and for all.
Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by ivyy(f): 3:42am On May 14, 2016
The attraction is always in his looks, sense of humour/how he smiles embarassed , how well he engages in intelligent conversation, the aura or charisma he projects, and ofcourse his level of maturity tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by talk2alabama: 5:58am On May 14, 2016
My selling point is a mystery.
Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by firstking01(m): 6:19am On May 14, 2016
ivyy:
The attraction is always in his looks, sense of humour/how he smiles embarassed , how well he engages in intelligent conversation, the aura or charisma he projects, and ofcourse his level of maturity tongue
So, if he possesses all these he can have a chance with you ba?
Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by hopeforcharles(m): 6:56am On May 14, 2016
ivyy:
This things u pointed out, why is it that women don't have even one, sometimes it just so frustrating chatting with you girls no intellectual stimulating conversation, only stoicism and pomposity.
Very soon if this continues I will go on a celibacy trip. angry

4 Likes

Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by kossyablaze(m): 6:56am On May 14, 2016
KashyBaby:
cheesy grin this remind me of a guy that he always said he can't be a submissive to a woman and he preferred that women are begging him and this turns him on...
yes.... The guy is you
Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by hresso: 8:24am On May 14, 2016
ivyy:

Okay
Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by ivyy(f): 8:31am On May 14, 2016
hopeforcharles:

This things u pointed out, why is it that women don't have even one, sometimes it just so frustrating chatting with you girls no intellectual stimulating conversation, only stoicism and pomposity.
Very soon if this continues I will go on a celibacy trip. angry
Women do have these qualities. I just don't get why you haven't met one yet angry. Will include you in my prayers embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by hopeforcharles(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2016
ivyy:

Women do have these qualities. I just don't get why you haven't met one yet angry. Will include you in my prayers embarassed
Praya warrior, you assistance is well received and appreciated, hope you know what it takes to have ones prayers answered?
Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by Cannonleo(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2016
ivyy:

please do include me on the prayers to cos I haven't seen anyone bearing those qualities. They always want the world revolving around then but cnt create that effect

1 Like

Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by Cannonleo(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2016
ivyy:

please do include me on the prayers to cos I haven't seen anyone bearing those qualities. They always want the world revolving around then but cnt create that effect.
Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by ivyy(f): 9:08am On May 14, 2016
Cannonleo:
please do include me on the prayers to cos I haven't seen anyone bearing those qualities. They always want the world revolving around then but cnt create that effect.

shocked shocked I disagree but I'll pray. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by Ray360: 9:09am On May 14, 2016
I have always belaboured this vital fact. there Are no fixed rules that work for All women. It's sheer idiocy to think what worked for lady A will automatically worm for lady B. To some Colleens, Just a guy's intelligence spins their head in hunger for him, to some, his money, to another, The guys Royal background and so on. Threads that Strive to contain women by an inflexible thought pattern is a mere illusion.

1 Like

Re: Making Her Feel Sexually Attracted To You by hresso: 11:02am On May 14, 2016
ivyy:

Do you even pray undecided

(1) (Reply)

Funny Memes Showing Nigerian Children Struggles / I Dont Know Why I'm Doing This But I'm Dating... / Cucumber Ti Take Over!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.