Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Another Tiwa Vs Teebillz - Kylie Jenner Dumps Tyga Because He's Now Broke? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Tiwa Vs Teebillz - Kylie Jenner Dumps Tyga Because He's Now Broke? (755 Views)

I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her / Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face / If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Tiwa Vs Teebillz - Kylie Jenner Dumps Tyga Because He's Now Broke? by NigeriaKitchen: 10:07am On May 14, 2016
Tyga and Kylie Jenner attended the Met Gala together, but attendees noticed the couple didn’t spend too much time together at the event. As of yesterday, TMZ confirmed the couple has broken up once again…and this time, it’s “for good.”

This past Mother’s Day, Tyga allegedly took his mom to lunch, and he brought along a model who may or may not be his new girlfriend. He then gave an interview to E! News to talk about the breakup.

“I’m good, you know? Just another day and working hard and trying to get to that next level and achieve big things and evolve,” ~ Tyga

The truth is, Kylie was tired of footing the bill for this broke bum just like Tiwa got tired of TeeBillz?

Sure one thing is for sure...she aren't a gold digger, but she aren't gonna date any broke guy...that's the message here....Kylie like her sister Kim sells their love, sorry body to the highest bidder, and since Tyga can no longer afford to bid higher than other rappers lurking around and crushing on her, she had better offload him now than later...so its all about the MONEY!!

Culled from: ngnblog

Re: Another Tiwa Vs Teebillz - Kylie Jenner Dumps Tyga Because He's Now Broke? by marshalcarter: 10:25am On May 14, 2016
Mtsw

But separatees re not complaining abt fuel
Re: Another Tiwa Vs Teebillz - Kylie Jenner Dumps Tyga Because He's Now Broke? by Xionez(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2016
when i saw TMZ, i stopped reading.
Their news is based on perceptions buttressed with fibs and not the actual facts.
Re: Another Tiwa Vs Teebillz - Kylie Jenner Dumps Tyga Because He's Now Broke? by halfricanadian(f): 10:41am On May 14, 2016
I feel its cos of blac chyna is pregnant for rob kardashian who happens to b kylie's step broda nd blac chyna is tyga's baby mama so complicated.

And also kylie with her lips looks like blac chyna's younger version undecided
Re: Another Tiwa Vs Teebillz - Kylie Jenner Dumps Tyga Because He's Now Broke? by NigeriaKitchen: 10:56am On May 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
I feel its cos of blac chyna is pregnant for rob kardashian who happens to b kylie's step broda nd blac chyna is tyga's baby mama so complicated.

And also kylie with her lips looks like blac chyna's younger version undecided
cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Tiwa Vs Teebillz - Kylie Jenner Dumps Tyga Because He's Now Broke? by halfricanadian(f): 10:59am On May 14, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
cheesy cheesy

grin grin is me lying?
Re: Another Tiwa Vs Teebillz - Kylie Jenner Dumps Tyga Because He's Now Broke? by NigeriaKitchen: 8:55am On May 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin is me lying?
Not at all, you is to not lying grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Short Or Long Penis Which Provide Sexual Satisfaction? / When A Girl Sees Every Guy As A Potential Maga (fool)... / Decapitated/Mutilated Body Of Missing Abuja Woman Charity Found(Very Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.