Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,475 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa’s May-june Edition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa’s May-june Edition (1162 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths / Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Falz & Simi Cover Impelling Africa Magazine’s Lifestyle Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa’s May-june Edition by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2016

This dynamic duo have gathered quite the following for themselves on social media platforms and households locally and internationally with simple originality. In this intimate sit-down with Impelling Africa Nigeria, they takeus through the highs and the lows of their journey and how they have been able to keep it simple and keep themselves grounded inspite of the intrusions of fame.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/05/14/falz-and-simi-cover-impelling-africas-may-june-edition/
Re: Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa’s May-june Edition by buoye1(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2016
Wow..... They look good together..
Re: Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa’s May-june Edition by Nobody: 10:45am On May 14, 2016
seriously my guy falz I dey tell U marry dis girl nah
Re: Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa’s May-june Edition by naniawini(f): 11:00am On May 14, 2016
Cool
Re: Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa’s May-june Edition by Zehner(f): 11:19am On May 14, 2016
Awwww......this Simi girl seems homely. I like her infact I like their combo smiley
Re: Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa’s May-june Edition by pretydiva(f): 12:04pm On May 14, 2016
Her face fit her name "simi" cheesy. Dey both will mk a gud couple
Re: Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa’s May-june Edition by axortedbabe(f): 12:24pm On May 14, 2016
SiMi face tho. They suppose slap that hair stylist,.
Falz d badt guy..

1 Like

Re: Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa’s May-june Edition by Afrok(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2016
This one that Falz is the bad guy, I hope he won't show us how bad he is with Simi cheesy
Re: Falz And Simi Cover Impelling Africa’s May-june Edition by ellahzy(f): 2:45pm On May 14, 2016
kiss cute

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor Gives Out 17-year-old Daughter In Marriage To Danku Mala / I Miss Buying Akara On The Streets – Singer Yemi Alade / Mercy Aigbe & Denrele Edun Dating!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.