Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,416 members, 7,978,318 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl (930 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by marvelck: 10:26am On May 14, 2016
You give her enough money, great sex, enough attention affection, and also do other things or sacrifices for her, despite doing all these for her, if a girl wants to leave you, she will. Most times nothing is ever enough for a girl. Its only God that knows how their brain and mind operates.
Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by bikefab(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2016
Oliver Twist.
Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by sinaj(f): 10:37am On May 14, 2016
No b truuuuuuuuu o!

This happens only wen she doesn't Lof u
Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by Brezzybone(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2016
Just do the best you can for them and assume you have not done anything, cos at the end of the day you will still hear something like "what have you done for me?"

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2016
sinaj:
No b truuuuuuuuu o!

This happens only wen she doesn't Lof u
Are you from Canada??....
you look foreign

Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by sinaj(f): 11:00am On May 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Are you from Canada??....

you look foreign
nah, Jamaican tongue
Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2016
sinaj:
nah, Jamaican tongue
No wonder the black lips...
Heard Jamaican weed tastes great.
lol....
#jstkidding

Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by sinaj(f): 11:08am On May 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

No wonder the black lips...

Heard Jamaican weed tastes great.

lol....

#jstkidding
yea it taste great cool
Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2016
sinaj:
yea it taste great cool
How's your day??
Hope I have changed... lol.
Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by sinaj(f): 11:30am On May 14, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How's your day??

Hope I have changed... lol.
fine fine smiley
Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by Olasco93: 12:26pm On May 14, 2016
I think you have really not met a Lady that has genuinely Love you.
If you do, you would come to terms with me that it pays better, when a Lady Loves you More than you Love her.
#Last i checked, a woman's love is Stronger, Better and it's the Best you can ever get.
Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by tee59(f): 12:46pm On May 14, 2016
Pele. Na only d gold diggers u dey deal with.True love stil dey.
Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by Aphrygian(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2016
All guys and ladies abusing the op should look into the mirror, take a deep breath and tell yourself the real truth. No lady on this earth has a satiable want. For the fact that some had to mask it and pretend they are satisfied does not mean they are.
Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by Favourog13(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2016
Odi kwa egwu shocked
Re: Nothing Is Ever Enough For A Girl by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 14, 2016
Aphrygian:
All guys and ladies abusing the op should look into the mirror, take a deep breath and tell yourself the real truth. No lady on this earth has a satiable want. For the fact that some had to mask it and pretend they are satisfied does not mean they are.
ladies don't even know what they want talk less of what they need.

click my signature which will lead you to a blog where you will find a topic "10 Facts About Ladies".

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies Can You Rock This Outfit? / Married Woman Caught Having Affairs With 10 Men / This Is Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.