Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

U.S. Intelligence Warns Of Venezuela Collapse - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Intelligence Warns Of Venezuela Collapse (666 Views)

Gambia Will Collapse Without Nigerian Professionals – Gambia Vice President / Protesters Storms Venezuela National Assembly, Beat Politicians To Pulp(photos) / Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Intelligence Warns Of Venezuela Collapse by Hereoesreallife(f): 10:48am On May 14, 2016
With dire shortages of basic goods, a looming foreign debt payment, horrific street crime and intransigent political divisions, Venezuela is in danger of collapsing into waves of deadly violence, U.S. intelligence officials warned Friday.
Venezuela, which controls the world's largest reserves of crude oil, is in the throes of a potentially...

More: http://www.heroesreallife.com/2016/05/us-intelligence-warns-of-venezuela.html

Re: U.S. Intelligence Warns Of Venezuela Collapse by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 14, 2016
@OP - You're a fool for creating a thread with incomplete news in a bid to drive traffic to your useless & yeye blog. Do you think you can be as successful as Linda Ikeji in this way by frustrating your readers?

***Back To Topic***

There's no doubt that the CIA & the Amerikan government are responsible for this impending disaster in Venezuela.

1.) In 2011, Edward Snowden revealed that the Amerikan government ordered the NSA & the CIA to spy on a Venezuelan oil firm - Petroleos De Venezuela. The agents disguised as diplomats in Caracas while cracking open PDVSA's computer network & accessed over 10,000 employee contact profiles full of email addresses, phone numbers & other useful targeting information including usernames & passwords.

And Ofcourse, the operation was carried out in concert with the Amerikan embassy in Caracas. (This is Y I believe all Amerikan embassies in Africa should be shut down - Benghazi style grin)

We still remember how Amerika accused the Chinese government of hacking into Amerikan companies & stealing secrets in September 2015.

www.bbc.com/news/technology-34324252

A typical case of what goes around comes around.

Ask yourself, Y was Amerika spying on this company if she wasn't plotting to wreak havoc on Venezuela?

This is exactly how Amerika has been spying on her citizens, foreign diplomats & Countries (Angela Merkel's phone hack comes to mind) whilst also propping up terrorist organisations across the globe.

www.commondreams.org/news/2015/11/19/snowden-leak-reveals-obama-government-ordered-nsa-cia-spy-venezuela-oil-firm

2.) David Chase Taylor (An Amerikan Journalist & the editor-in-chief of Truther.org) reported early this year that the CIA was plotting mass attack in Venezuela between February 20 & 22, 2016 but I'm guessing the mass attack was postponed because it was exposed. The operation would likely be executed by special forces & blamed on drug cartels or Syrian terrorists.

It is also interesting to know that the Paris terror attacks of November 13, 2015 were acts of premeditated state-sponsored terrorism (just like the 9/11 attacks) carried out at the behest of the CIA HQ beneath Lake Geneva in Switzerland.

https://truthernews./2016/02/20/venezuelan-terror-alert-feb-20-2016-cia-plotting-mass-attack-in-venezuela-between-february-20-22-2016-namely-a-islamic-terrorist-attacks-b-islamic-terrorist-invasion-c-911-style-attacks/

Beginning from North Africa, now unfolding in the Middle East, and soon to spread to Eastern Europe & Asia. The AngloZionist's fuelled colour revolutions are preparing or working towards transforming the entire regions of the planet in one sweeping move.

The end game, of course, is a world spanning system of global dominance - A system controlled by AngloZionist financiers & their network of global institutions ensuring the world's consolidated Nations conform to a singular system they can then perpetually fleeced.

As you know, their singular obsession is the consolidation & preservation of their power - and this would be achieved through a system of population, industrial & monetary control.

The only Country I pity is Nigeria because Amerika must have infiltrated her body, soul & spirit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Intelligence Warns Of Venezuela Collapse by Lucasbalo(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2016
Zoharariel:
@OP - You're a fool for creating a thread with incomplete news in a bid to drive traffic to your useless & yeye blog. Do you think you can be as successful as Linda Ikeji in this way by frustrating your readers?

***Back To Topic***

There's no doubt that the CIA & the Amerikan government are responsible for this impending disaster in Venezuela.

1.) In 2011, Edward Snowden revealed that the Amerikan government ordered the NSA & the CIA to spy on a Venezuelan oil firm - Petroleos De Venezuela. The agents disguised as diplomats in Caracas while cracking open PDVSA's computer network & accessed over 10,000 employee contact profiles full of email addresses, phone numbers & other useful targeting information including usernames & passwords.

And Ofcourse, the operation was carried out in concert with the Amerikan embassy in Caracas. (This is Y I believe all Amerikan embassies in Africa should be shut down - Benghazi style grin)

We still remember how Amerika accused the Chinese government of hacking into Amerikan companies & stealing secrets in September 2015.

www.bbc.com/news/technology-34324252

A typical case of what goes around comes around.

Ask yourself, Y was Amerika spying on this company if she wasn't plotting to wreak havoc on Venezuela?

This is exactly how Amerika has been spying on her citizens, foreign diplomats & Countries (Angela Merkel's phone hack comes to mind) whilst also propping up terrorist organisations across the globe.

www.commondreams.org/news/2015/11/19/snowden-leak-reveals-obama-government-ordered-nsa-cia-spy-venezuela-oil-firm

2.) David Chase Taylor (An Amerikan Journalist & the editor-in-chief of Truther.org) reported early this year that the CIA was plotting mass attack in Venezuela between February 20 & 22, 2016 but I'm guessing the mass attack was postponed because it was exposed. The operation would likely be executed by special forces & blamed on drug cartels or Syrian terrorists.

It is also interesting to know that the Paris terror attacks of November 13, 2015 were acts of premeditated state-sponsored terrorism (just like the 9/11 attacks) carried out at the behest of the CIA HQ beneath Lake Geneva in Switzerland.

https://truthernews./2016/02/20/venezuelan-terror-alert-feb-20-2016-cia-plotting-mass-attack-in-venezuela-between-february-20-22-2016-namely-a-islamic-terrorist-attacks-b-islamic-terrorist-invasion-c-911-style-attacks/

Beginning from North Africa, now unfolding in the Middle East, and soon to spread to Eastern Europe & Asia. The AngloZionist's fuelled colour revolutions are preparing or working towards transforming the entire regions of the planet in one sweeping move.

The end game, of course, is a world spanning system of global dominance - A system controlled by AngloZionist financiers & their network of global institutions ensuring the world's consolidated Nations conform to a singular system they can then perpetually fleeced.

As you know, their singular obsession is the consolidation & preservation of their power - and this would be achieved through a system of population, industrial & monetary control.

The only Country I pity is Nigeria because Amerika must have infiltrated her body, soul & spirit.
My Awujale in waiting, it's unlike you to call people names. You are better than that. You are only allowed to call America and Obama derogatory names because of your pathological hatred for them. No other name calling is allowed from you or the Ijebu Parapos will remove you from being the heir to the throne of Awujale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Intelligence Warns Of Venezuela Collapse by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 14, 2016
Lucasbalo:

My Awujale in waiting, it's unlike you to call people names. You are better than that. You are only allowed to call America and Obama derogatory names because of your pathological hatred for them. No other name calling is allowed from you or the Ijebu Parapos will remove you from being the heir to the throne of Awujale.

My sincere apologies for that unruly behaviour. grin
Re: U.S. Intelligence Warns Of Venezuela Collapse by Lucasbalo(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2016
Zoharariel:

My sincere apologies for that unruly behaviour. grin
Prince of Ijebuland, you know I will be representing on your coronation day. In fact, I plan to bring my wife and girls. Trust you will find us a 5 star hotel because my taste is high.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Obama Hails Death Of Taliban Leader In US Drone Strike As 'important Milestone' / World War One Revisited / Isis Fighter Converts To Christianity After Allah Refuses Him Entrance To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.