Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Help! Why Is Life So Unfair To Me?. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Why Is Life So Unfair To Me?. (913 Views)

What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / Life Is So Unfair....why Is It So? / Why Is Life So Unfair To The Good And Friendly To The Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Why Is Life So Unfair To Me?. by Nobody: 10:48am On May 14, 2016
[b]I just can't seem to understand life again. Why is life so unfair to me? Why? Just why?.

I passed out of secondary school in the year 2014 at a young age. I applied to Obafemi Awolowo University seeking admission to study English language, i had 231 in Jamb and 288 in the post utme. I felt elated scoring such mark, thinking that i would gain admission easily. My friend also applied to the school, he had 201 in Jamb and 221 in their post utme. I was rejected, my friend was accepted. I felt dejected, languished and worried.

I applied to University of Ibadan again in the year 2015 to study Law scoring 263 in Jamb. I took UI post utme and scored 65. The cut-off marks was 74, i did the change of course to Religious studies that accept 50 as their cut off mark. Again, I was not given the admission. I braced up and move on.

I sat for this year Jamb and Jamb came up with their non-challant and negligence attitude towards our life and future. I ended up scoring 193. So gross!. Everyone that had their hands in the mass failure this year just because of their negligence. May God destroy them, their children, their wives or husbands and their relatives life.(Amen).

Later on this year, i saw the form of the Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise. I applied and was told to write the examination on May14,2016 and to come along with the original credentials. My venue was HQ2, MECH DIV, NIGERIAN ARMY, IBADAN. www.joinnigeriannavy.com
My mother had to borrowed the money i use as my transport fare. However, on getting their. I was not allowed to enter into the venue just because i did not have a white vest, blue short, white shoe and white socks. Other candidates were sent back as well without proper information and warning.

The traders selling the white and blue short raised the goods up at an exhorbitant price. I had no choice than to go back to home. I hail from Oyo.

Is this life? Why is life unfair to me?.[/b]
Re: Help! Why Is Life So Unfair To Me?. by olasubomi007(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2016
Nd u think u d only 1 life hs been unfair to??
Re: Help! Why Is Life So Unfair To Me?. by Krasid(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2016
Stay strong bro, never give up.There is light at the end of the tunnel; you just have to keep moving.
Re: Help! Why Is Life So Unfair To Me?. by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 14, 2016
Thanks bro.
I'm grateful.
Krasid:
Stay strong bro, never give up.There is light at the end of the tunnel; you just have to keep moving.
Re: Help! Why Is Life So Unfair To Me?. by meeky007(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2016
DO U KNW HOW MANY TIMES I PLAYED BET9JA ND E CUT?

(1) (Reply)

Tyrant's Car Park...cars Worth Millions Have Been Abandoned By Their Rich Owner / FG To Begin Recruitment Of 500,000 Teachers / 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To A Nigerian Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.