Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Google Deleting Naija Adsense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Deleting Naija Adsense (928 Views)

Moderator/antispam, Why Do You Keep On Deleting My New Post And Banning Me? / This Is What Deleting A Topic Or Hiding A Post Can Cause - 9jafocus SCAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Deleting Naija Adsense by winta2007(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2009
why is it that google is disabling some naija adsense account?
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2009
They can only do that when you have been clicking on your ads by yourself. Thy have trackers to detect things like that and most of them are being executed by robots without a conscience. Take note.
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by SMSguru(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2009
@Blogexpert, you have just spoken my mind and the mind of others that know that you can't fool Google by clicking on your own ads or telling your friends to go on ad clicking spree.

Google aint fools, believe me.
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by ifyalways(f): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2009
SMSguru:

@Blogexpert, you have just spoken my mind and the mind of others that know that you can't fool Google by clicking on your own ads or telling your friends to go on ad clicking spree.

Google aint fools, believe me.
LOL.So true.
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by sabaestate(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
They only do that
when you click on
the ads by yourself.

so be warn!
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by SMSguru(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2009
@sabaestate, abeg what's up?

You have not sent the info for the job you asked me to do for you. Or have you backed out from the offer?
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by kayperu: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2009
Please adsense publisher, what postal code did you use in your adsense account cuz 23401 is not accept. Please i need quick response.
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by SMSguru(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2009
@kayperu, please visit the nearest post office or the nipost website to obtain the postal code of your area.

I'm sure it can't be 23401.
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by kayperu: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2009
Thanx my brother.
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by emekagh(m): 4:44am On Aug 22, 2009
What if the Ad is advertising what you needed? Or it was a one time innocent mistake?
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by U1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2009
I was initially scare by this thread's topic. I'm okay now.
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by dinggle: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2009
@ifyalways your profile pic is damn funny grin , couldn't stop laughing!!!
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by fuke(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2009
sabaestate:

They only do that
when you click on
the ads by yourself.

so be warn!

I just opened a ad account and the adverts have disappeared. I went to my account the blog had not even be clicked once and  Blogger says it is still enabled. I went to a friends blog, the adverts have disappeared too. The Google people may be up to something. It is definitely not because you click your site reason.

Nairalanders may like to investigate
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by dafidixone(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2009
No one trust Naija, even google

grin
Re: Google Deleting Naija Adsense by talk2docee: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2009
yes i agree with smsguru, the country code is no longer 23401,it now 930283 for google adsense

(1) (Reply)

How To Send And Recieve Western Union From Nigeria Without The Banks / How Much Does A Truck Mack Or Man Cost? / Sugar Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.