Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,357 members, 7,978,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:10 PM

Fuel: I Won’t Criticise Buhari, Says Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel: I Won’t Criticise Buhari, Says Bode George (455 Views)

PDP Has Lost Focus Says Bode George - There is Confusion Everywhere / PDP Dying, Says Bode George / Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel: I Won’t Criticise Buhari, Says Bode George by elvis1900: 4:11pm On May 14, 2016
The former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Chief Bode George, said he refrained from criticising the policies of the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government because resolving the crisis in his party was more important.

Speaking in an interview with the Punch on Thursday, George said he refused to comment on the increase in fuel price because the PDP had to remove the speck in its eyes before seeing that of the APC.

When asked to comment about the fuel price increase, he said, “No comment. No comment for now. It is not yet time to criticise President Muhammadu Buhari or the All Progressives Congress because we in the PDP are in a crisis and we are trying to rebuild our own house.

Source:-http://www.hinnews.com/news/fuel-wont-criticise-buhari-says-bode-george/
Re: Fuel: I Won’t Criticise Buhari, Says Bode George by UAE123(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2016
Simply put PDP must resolve/solve its big internal problems & stand with its two feet before criticising the APC or the federal government
Re: Fuel: I Won’t Criticise Buhari, Says Bode George by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2016
lol

(1) (Reply)

The Current Economic "Growth" Experienced Under PMB / Pdp Change The Change / NLC STRIKE: Oyo State Begins 'no Work,no Pay'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.