Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,779 members, 7,915,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:49 PM

Tomatoes Are Christians!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tomatoes Are Christians!!! (675 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomatoes Are Christians!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 14, 2016
I stumbled upon a very beautiful nonsense article by some Islamic group which urged it's members to stop eating tomatoes because 'they' are Christians (they saw the sign of the cross in a sliced tomato.....smh)

Today, I discovered that watermelons and paw paw are muslims..(yes, they've got the moon and star sign..lol)

It's really fun being fanatically stupid! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes Are Christians!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 14, 2016
Lols. You can't be serious

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes Are Christians!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 14, 2016
They (muslim fanatics) can't be serious, Not me.

Drefan2:
Lols. You can't be serious
Re: Tomatoes Are Christians!!! by annunaki2(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2016
peppyluv02:
I stumbled upon a very beautiful nonsense article by some Islamic group which urged it's members to stop eating tomatoes because 'they' are Christians (they saw the sign of the cross in a sliced tomato.....smh)

Today, I discovered that watermelons and paw paw are muslims..(yes, they've got the moon and star sign..lol)

It's really fun being fanatically stupid! cheesy

Calling them stupid is to put it mildly. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tomatoes Are Christians!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 14, 2016
peppyluv02:
They (muslim fanatics) can't be serious, Not me.

They are exhibiting stupidity on a large scale. Such foolhardiness.

If so, why don't they just wipe their miserable existence from the face of the earth as they, in similar vein, cannot walk upon the same ground christians walk.

2 Likes

Re: Tomatoes Are Christians!!! by analice107: 5:55pm On May 14, 2016
The Seed of satan hates the Seed of God.

1 Like

Re: Tomatoes Are Christians!!! by ikorodureporta: 9:14pm On May 14, 2016
grin lalasticlala u don hear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Shot At School Bus In Israel, Miraculously There Were No Injuries. / Lets Talk About Sex / Tormenting The Tormentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.