Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,410 members, 7,964,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) (40630 Views)

Ambode Orders Invasion Of Funmi Tejuoso's Residence By Policemen (Video) / The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) / Ambode Orders The Repair Of Lagos-Badagry Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by infogenius(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2016
Nice one!
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by jaksabbey(m): 8:03pm On May 14, 2016
Oju aye is allowed......

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by worksmart(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2016
LOL grin cheesy

Reminds me of the many politicians leaving prison in 1984 and immediately urging for govt to improve the living conditions of prisoners.
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by moredollar(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Na 10yards him use sow trousers..?
Him mates they wear SUIT , my man wear WRAPPER.
E better make he wear wrapper and perform than wear suit and do nothing!!!
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by dnative(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2016
That 2nd picture though!
"Who build dat gada?"
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Lanre01(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2016
lolz
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by TomLepskie(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2016
Keneking:
Suit no even fit this man. Na T-shirt and jeans e for dey always wear.

Fashola handed over the progress report of this road at transition.

Budget has been passed, let's allow Fashola's ministry handle the job clinically not some Alausa standard at this point in time.

Even if you spend tax payers money to fix it, do not expect any refund from the FG grin

Already we have N60bn in the Appropriation Act for this work, I am not sure that LASG budget for 2016 has anything there for this

Na by force to comment?see the way you deh reason sha.
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by AustinStevens: 8:19pm On May 14, 2016
Just seeing only dat Range Rover evoque.....
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by diegwu01: 8:20pm On May 14, 2016
Why is it that Lagos always gets the best of everything?
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Depot(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2016
The suit na money sha, e go fit me wella.
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by hotwax: 8:31pm On May 14, 2016
BarryX:
[size=13pt]He should focus and do his work and forget this media thingy.
At least that was what he elected to do

Abi? [/size]
So fixing a road is not his job?

A won flat headies. Hate filled people
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by kings09(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2016
Hail him first for making an effort. This is wat u call action not dis ur FG dats talkin all d time n moving @ snail speed if they r even moving @ all. Fashola is busy producing more darkness for d country maybe dats y he z too busy to tend to d roads
Keneking:

Budget has been passed, let's allow Fashola's ministry handle the job clinically not some Alausa standard at this point in time.

Even if you spend tax payers money to fix it, do not expect any refund from the FG grin

Already we have N60bn in the Appropriation Act for this work, I am not sure that LASG budget for 2016 has anything there for this
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by adebowales: 8:37pm On May 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Na 10yards him use sow trousers..?

na Igbo people dey spoil those roads so dem go fit sell gala inside traffic
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by codslic: 8:39pm On May 14, 2016
Is he new in lagos? Why does he need 1 year realise that the road to apapa is a nightmare? Must he pass through every terribly bad road before govt should do something?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Capernaum(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by tosyne2much(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:
[/b] Na 10yards him use sow trousers..? [/b]

Hahahahahahaha cheesy See as u dey make me laf here cheesy
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by emvico(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2016
see them with their big big head. them don chop lagos money finish tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by toprealman: 9:14pm On May 14, 2016
Tells you how laughable our leaders are. Rather that adopt a pitiable reactive approach, why not draft a well planned construction, rehabilitation and maintenance proactive regime?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Merlissa(f): 9:20pm On May 14, 2016
Why are all the pictures so shap??

This man goes around with his photo crew.. Our model governor..
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by InvertedHammer: 9:29pm On May 14, 2016
/
So Ambode has to micromanage his administration before things could be done right. What are the duties of the Commissioner of Works in Lagos state?

I am tired of black people.
\

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by tomdfirst(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2016
is Dat Gov Ambode?
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Armstrong34(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2016
oga stroll cum 1st gate for tincan o..
na death trap full der
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Stanley08(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2016
This one na screensaver, by the way.... That him body guard guy no dey chop well?
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by gebest: 10:19pm On May 14, 2016
I com dey like dis man small small lo
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by tylerbraid(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2016
Ambode: its been long we pulled a stunt
Driver: yes sir
Ambode: well I guess now is the best time, I wanted to pull a stunt on this same road last week but I forgot.
Security man: But sir, you said u have something urgent to attend to in the office.
Ambode: yeah, you're right but it can wait. Are my camera men in the lexus jeep behind me?
Security man: Yes sir, they were the ones that took photos at the motorcycle event.
Ambode: oh true, my bad... Driver stop The car! And order the convoy to stop through your signal. We need to take a picture here.
Driver: yes sir! But won't we be causing traffic?
Ambode: Are you questioning your governor?

Well I think, it will be better standing near a completed road than this unnecessary media awareness. Its garbage mehn.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by hazyfm1: 10:35pm On May 14, 2016
melodyirish:
Who post this should shut up. He never know say dat road no good. APC agents

I drove pass this road around 3.30pm today, I saw a man in a white hilux taking pictures of the bad spots. I wondered why the pictures, until I read this post. Thank you Ambode
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by citizenY(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2016
Funshorrh:
Good approach

Yes but something must be done on the chaotic behavior of tanker,trailer and danfo drivers along the whole stretch of that road from Oshodi, airport Toyota, t wharf. For Tin can and Coconut, it is just too bad. If there is any epidemic in Lagos, it will start from Tin can. The sanitary situation is just too bad.
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 14, 2016
JuanJO:
some states no get governor... Abia state no 1
Delta no get governor for the past 8 yrs now.
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by fizziea(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2016
JuanJO:
some states no get governor... Abia state no 1

osun state no. 2
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by BarryX(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2016
hotwax:

So fixing a road is not his job?

A won flat headies. Hate filled people
Don't be angry ooo bros!

Are you mad, like are you seriously mad in any colouration to be sincere ?

Read my post again
Re: Ambode Orders Repair Of Oshodi-Apapa Expressway(pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:27pm On May 14, 2016
Keneking:

The end will tell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari / Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.