Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – (1121 Views)

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / I Don’t Love Her / Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by emityga(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2016
Hi, I am 32years old and my girlfriend is 31years old. We’ve been together for 5 years and now live together in a nice house.
Things have been slowly fizzling out and I’ve been feeling like we don’t belong together for a few months now. I feel like if I don’t make a decision soon we will be married and I will feel this way forever. But on the other hand, getting a kidney transplant has changed my life for the better in so many ways.
I feel like staying together is the right thing to do even if I’m not in love anymore. I’ll never be able to pay her back. I’m so torn and conflicted and feel like I have to make an impossible choice.
If I stay with her, I’ll always feel trapped and in a loveless relationship. If I break up with her, I’ll forever feel like an evil person for dumping someone who literally put their life on the line for me.”
Advice me nairalanders
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by Twill92: 6:20pm On May 14, 2016
Return the kidney bro

2 Likes

Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by falconey(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2016
Twill92:
Return the kidney bro
Good
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by akp202(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2016
Well if u no longer feel attracted to her or no longer in love and u choose to break up with her then pls remember to return her kidney before doing that.. ...what love could be greater than ur girl donating her kidney to u when u needed it mostly? If u had died would u be able to come to nairaland to show case ur level of ingratitude right now?

2 Likes

Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by emityga(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2016
Twill92:
Return the kidney bro
is not possible, she did it for love
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by emityga(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by TrumpDonald(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2016
U are no longer wat?! U dey craze?! If she no give u dat kidney, u for dey alive to talk say u no love her again? Dat one wey u go love fit eva dash u kidney.

Oga, I knw sometimes we fall out of love but this ur case is different. She donated her kidney because she doesn't want to lose u and now u want to leave her?

Come onnn man, u have every reason to love her for life. Start all over again wit her.

2 Likes

Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by wilybebsy(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2016
If u believe this sh!t then u can believe Naira will be equal to Dollar

4 Likes

Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by REMMEI(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2016
She did for love according to you..but you wanna do yours for what? Selfishness or silliness..kindly return that kidney..

1 Like

Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by hypertension(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2016
Are u a Dullard

ONLY BUHARI CAN THINK THIS WAY

2 Likes

Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 14, 2016
emityga:
Cc lalastic.lala

You want to make FP by force, I don't believe your story cos someone posted something similar tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/3102077/boyfriend-ditches-girlfriend-donated-kidney
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by Sunnymatey(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2016
U will fare better marrying her than dumping her. They is no greater sacrifice than this.
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by ButterFrost212(f): 6:32pm On May 14, 2016
you have to be kidding me, now that you have her kidney you're no longer in love,that's just typical.
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by emityga(m): 6:33pm On May 14, 2016
hypertension:
Are u a Dullard

ONLY BUHARI CAN THINK THIS WAY
tongue
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by nepapole(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2016
Twill92:
Return the kidney bro
"fantastically"
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by emityga(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2016
skarlett:

You want to make FP by force, I don't believe your story cos someone posted something similar tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/3102077/boyfriend-ditches-girlfriend-donated-kidney

grin may we settle outside naa
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 14, 2016
emityga:
grin may we settle outside naa

you must be related to Lie Lai Mohammed grin grin
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by chikel2000(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2016
Bro even if u see a guy on top of her sef u go still love her, go ask a Dr What it means to donate kidney. Mumu
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by sugardad1(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2016
I jst d find wife to marry
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by MsBliss(f): 6:40pm On May 14, 2016
lol, you must marry her oo. by fire by force.
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by omoyemirally(f): 6:42pm On May 14, 2016
You owe her ur life. There is no perfect couple on heart. U manage urselves till death separates u.
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by mii4u(f): 6:44pm On May 14, 2016
Wat dat girl did for u is a clear example of love, even the kind of love that ur parents or siblings may never be able to give u in their lifetime. i don't know Wat else u may see as love. now u don see love dey run, be careful before u enter one chance and regret the rest of ur life.
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by davidayo2(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2016
Return the kidney...her next boyfriend might need it
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by emityga(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2016
skarlett:

you must be related to Lie Lai Mohammed grin grin

why u dey fall my hand naa
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by emityga(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2016
MsBliss:
lol, you must marry her oo. by fire by force.
grin come force me naa
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by babatunx(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2016
Follow ur heart but remember "feelings" are not always reliable.....
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by alatbaba1(m): 7:15pm On May 14, 2016
emityga:
Hi, I am 32years old and my girlfriend is 31years old. We’ve been together for 5 years and now live together in a nice house.
Things have been slowly fizzling out and I’ve been feeling like we don’t belong together for a few months now. I feel like if I don’t make a decision soon we will be married and I will feel this way forever. But on the other hand, getting a kidney transplant has changed my life for the better in so many ways.
I feel like staying together is the right thing to do even if I’m not in love anymore. I’ll never be able to pay her back. I’m so torn and conflicted and feel like I have to make an impossible choice.
If I stay with her, I’ll always feel trapped and in a loveless relationship. If I break up with her, I’ll forever feel like an evil person for dumping someone who literally put their life on the line for me.”
Advice me nairalanders

U r d greatest fool I hv ever seen. D one thing to do to some dat love u is to love them back.
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by tsephanyah(f): 7:19pm On May 14, 2016
Don't u even think of breaking up with her...
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 14, 2016
emityga:
why u dey fall my hand naa

Just wait, people wey go fall your hands dey come

alatbaba1:

U r d greatest fool I hv ever seen. D one thing to do to some dat love u is to love them back.

I talk am grin grin grin grin
Re: My Story – My Girlfriend Donated A Kidney To Me, But I Don’t Love Her Anymore – by Emade(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2016
some time change can be too late u have only one option try and love her again

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Happy Right Now. / Read Her Signs Of Flirting / Revealed : Why You Must Not Mary Any South African Woman Who Is Older Than 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.