Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,955 members, 7,919,077 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:02 PM

If You Can't See This! Then You Are Colour Blind - Newsphases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Can't See This! Then You Are Colour Blind - Newsphases (741 Views)

See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos) / 11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom / Four Children From The Same Parents Are Born Blind In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't See This! Then You Are Colour Blind - Newsphases by vicky6055(f): 7:11pm On May 14, 2016
Colour blindness (colour vision deficiency, or CVD) affects approximately 1 in 12 men (8%) and 1 in 200 women in the world. This occurs when you are unable distinguish between colours usually red, green and blue.

Most colour blind people are able to see things as clearly as other people but they unable to fully. A more serious condition is when you see purple or other colour when they are not there (i.e change in colour vision).

If you can't see this images below. or make more than one wrong answer. Then you are colour blind

See the images here http://www.newsphases.com/2016/05/if-you-cant-see-this-then-you-are.html
Re: If You Can't See This! Then You Are Colour Blind - Newsphases by dabigwalls: 7:35pm On May 14, 2016
Ok na
Re: If You Can't See This! Then You Are Colour Blind - Newsphases by DaBullIT(m): 7:59pm On May 14, 2016
yOU EXPECT make people run click your blog ??

If i wan do eye test, i go go clinic grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fat Shrinking Signal Review 29 Day Flat Stomach Formula / Quick Natural Treatment For Tooth Ache / What Is A Breast Implant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.