Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,760 members, 7,969,234 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

Brand New Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Nigerian Artists. Listen Here. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brand New Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Nigerian Artists. Listen Here. (723 Views)

Ashes- Tribute Song From MI To Aluu4- Lyrics Included. / First Tribute Song To Mc Loph Is Out - Pain In My Heart / 9ice Gets Seriki To Diss Ruggedman On New Record [listen Here]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Nigerian Artists. Listen Here. by kelel213: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hi,
I came across a brand new tribute song to Michael Jackson titled 'Michael Jackson Lives'. The song was put together by Nigerian artists, Miss Thang, LayLow and KingPin. It was also produced by LayLow.
I personally think its a brilliant song and still cant believe it was done by Nigerians. You can see it on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgmROnxaC6E

What do you guys think?
Re: Brand New Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Nigerian Artists. Listen Here. by TOYOSI20(f): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2009
Its alright, . . .love the beat, . . . .but it really isn't original, . . . .there was a bit of Micheals songs in there, . . .
Re: Brand New Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Nigerian Artists. Listen Here. by FBS: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2009
Re: Brand New Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Nigerian Artists. Listen Here. by kelel213: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2009
@ TOYOSI20, I personally admire the concept by the artists of putting a bit of some of his songs.
Re: Brand New Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Nigerian Artists. Listen Here. by rapjunkie(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2009
kelel213:

@ TOYOSI20, I personally admire the concept by the artists of putting a bit of some of his songs.

dem try. . . . . . . dont think it was mixed/mastered properly, strainin to hear the vocals in places ( or it may be my speakers) but its a good effort regardless.

these guys are quite a creative talented bunch
Re: Brand New Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Nigerian Artists. Listen Here. by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 18, 2009
great song, but the end could use some tweaking.

I still like it though.
Re: Brand New Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Nigerian Artists. Listen Here. by Donvilo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
Nice! Love it.
Re: Brand New Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Nigerian Artists. Listen Here. by rockyfela(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2009
nice song
Re: Brand New Tribute Song To Michael Jackson By Nigerian Artists. Listen Here. by mystikal(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2009
cool idea! their voices needs working on tho'

(1) (Reply)

Artists Who Ruled This Year / Does Anyone One In The House Listen To Country Music? / The Diva pix check it out on face book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.