Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,595 members, 7,944,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

WOW! Checkout This "Corporate" Windscreen Cleaner Spotted In Abeokuta (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WOW! Checkout This "Corporate" Windscreen Cleaner Spotted In Abeokuta (photos) (574 Views)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / A Day At Green Legacy Resort, Abeokuta - Photos / Meet This CORPORATE MEAT SELLER (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW! Checkout This "Corporate" Windscreen Cleaner Spotted In Abeokuta (photos) by lovdoc: 9:29pm On May 14, 2016
As shared by Michael Jordan. He wrote......

'I have always believed that we Nigerians are the most creative being on earth but spotting Abdulahi today in Abeokuta took my believe system to another level, as he is the first suited windscreen cleaner i have ever seen.

Well spoken Abdulahi Olatoyan who is in his early thirties is a University of Ilorin dropout, who turned to the street after the demise of his father to make a living and save enough money to start a business . He hopes to return to school to finish his studies one day.

Photographing and speaking with Abdulahi today inspired me and i do hope that you are inspired by his story too.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/checkout-this-corporate-windscreen-cleaner.html

Re: WOW! Checkout This "Corporate" Windscreen Cleaner Spotted In Abeokuta (photos) by lovdoc: 9:29pm On May 14, 2016
See more lalasticlala smiley smiley smiley

Re: WOW! Checkout This "Corporate" Windscreen Cleaner Spotted In Abeokuta (photos) by egwekwe: 9:44pm On May 14, 2016
K
Re: WOW! Checkout This "Corporate" Windscreen Cleaner Spotted In Abeokuta (photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On May 15, 2016
Na wah o... anyway nice concept and may God bless his hustle. Dullard in chief come and see what u have reduced ur people to oooo!!

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of A Goat Born With Just Two Legs / My Fans Offer S3X To Me, Tiwa Savage Is A Lovely Soul, Tolufame Reveals / Maltina Teacher Of The Year Award 2016 - Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.