Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,313 members, 7,920,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) (2710 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post / Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice / NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) by donsteady(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2016
Na who I go ask?
Re: Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 15, 2016
Whatever is signed into law is the budget and can't be illegal. Whatever is presented to NASS is a working document. The process is complete after the NASS and Presidency reach alignment on the document. Presidential assent concludes the process and makes the budget a Law
Re: Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) by salam1(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2016
v any of u verify d source of dis message or because ur brains is engulfed by hatred for d president u conclude its tru. I pity dis generation wallahi
Re: Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) by naijapips02: 9:02am On May 15, 2016
Yhinkss:

Instead it would have been better to give the address to such headline because I have searched all and could not see I'm a voraciuos reader of dailies no site like that ok. So please stop spreading hatred lies

here. knock yourself out.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/13/2016-budget-fg-identifies-priority-areas/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) by Trut(m): 9:13am On May 15, 2016
EasternLeopard:
Them swear for Buhari. What nonsense is this.?

When has private business become government responsibility

No to Grazing Reserve.

Brother, I ask the same question.

When has private business become government responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 15, 2016
Private business faa. So blinded.
Re: Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) by 9japride(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2016
salam1:
v any of u verify d source of dis message or because ur brains is engulfed by hatred for d president u conclude its tru. I pity dis generation wallahi
[color=#006600][/color]

U pretend as if u are not in Nigeria and don't know hw things work here. U knw everything but acts like don't know. All what is happening now will be documented and taught in history classes to future generations for them to know how mischievous and wicked those from the northern part of this country can be

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) by fitzmayowa: 10:02am On May 15, 2016
Setting aside that huge amount as grazing reserve for people perceived and declared to be foreigners by the presidency? shocked shocked shocked

Heaven help us. The money will be shared as usual, shared to state governors who are very very greedy(an average politician is 'very greedy') . It will be seen as a windfall and as such most of them will want to partake thereby lacking all moral and executive grounds to persecute any Fulani attack in their home state.

Welcome to the beginning of a new beginning!

Foreigners now have a piece in nigeria's budget, since PMB claimed the herds men are foreigners...APC entertaining nigerians with their usual jokes...SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) by Ojiofor: 10:12am On May 15, 2016
Under Buhari's watch'Nigeria is fantastically corrupt-David Cameron.
Very true indeed!
Re: Buhari Has Secretly Added To The Budget (pic Included) by tempest01(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2016
We are budgeting money for Libyans?

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Deserves Impeachment – 68% Voted Yes In New Online Poll / APC Chairman Returns Buhari Branded Car In Imo State / Atiku Has To Try Again 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.