Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,251 members, 7,967,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:01 PM

Listria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Listria (1007 Views)

10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listria by push23: 11:45pm On May 14, 2016
The
Re: Listria by Akinkanju67(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2016
I agree with others but disagree with ogun own
Re: Listria by push23: 11:50pm On May 14, 2016
Kaliki
Re: Listria by push23: 11:53pm On May 14, 2016
Kos
Re: Listria by push23: 11:55pm On May 14, 2016
Akinkanju67:
I agree with others but disagree with ogun own

Why would you disagree.
Re: Listria by push23: 11:58pm On May 14, 2016
Ondo

Ondo , administrative is Akure
Re: Listria by push23: 12:14am On May 15, 2016
Enugu

Nnsuka ,administrative enugu

Nassarawa

Nassarawa ,administrative lafia

Only few state have the same capital and administrative capital been the same.

Kano, sokoto , cross river, edo, yobe , borno, kebbi,
Re: Listria by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:19am On May 15, 2016
See these folks. What about food capital, ashewo capital, educational capital...Nonsense

Please can we upgrade our rotten cities or "capitals" to international standard.
Re: Listria by sainty2k3(m): 12:55am On May 15, 2016
push23:
There is a different between the 2

Anambra

Onitsha , administrative capital akwa

Katsina state

Daura. Administrative is katsina

Oyo state

Oyo town administrative capital ibadan

Ogun state

Ijebu ode , while administrative capital is Abeokuta

Kwara

Offa , administrative ilorin

Delta state

Warri, administrative is asaba

you are very wrong about Oyo state. right from the ages Ibadan has always been playing the role of capital not just to Oyo state but to the whole sw. u talk of Oyo town ,upon which premise, if u mentioned ogbomosho one would have even consider u to know a bit about Oyo state. but Oyo town ? please don't go there , may be the name deceived you

1 Like

Re: Listria by push23: 12:48pm On May 15, 2016
sainty2k3:

you are very wrong about Oyo state. right from the ages Ibadan has always been playing the role of capital not just to Oyo state but to the whole sw. u talk of Oyo town ,upon which premise, if u mentioned ogbomosho one would have even consider u to know a bit about Oyo state. but Oyo town ? please don't go there , may be the name deceived you

Who told you that
Re: Listria by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 15, 2016
push23:
Kaduna

Zaria, administrative Kaduna

Taraba

Wukari administrative jalingo

Abia

ABA administrative abakiliki

Typical yoruba ...very terrible in Nigerian geography. Abakaliki is the capital of Ebonyi. I think you meant Umuahia for Abia...Anumanu!
Re: Listria by sainty2k3(m): 2:08pm On May 15, 2016
push23:

Who told you that
i was born , bread and butterred in ibadan. i have lived in almost every major city in the state including Oyo and Ogbomosho. you canncome and bobo us with conjured facts
Re: Listria by TheArchangel(f): 2:24pm On May 15, 2016
Intellect20:

Typical yoruba ...very terrible in Nigerian geography. Abakaliki is the capital of Ebonyi. I think you meant Umuahia for Abia...Anumanu!
Nnaa easy biko!!!
Re: Listria by hundredhundred: 3:04pm On May 15, 2016
Intellect20:

Why all the insult just cos of a mistake, are you above mistakes? Correct the guy instead of insulting him like he is owing you money. na wao

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrate Apc One Year In Office With Heart Touching Photo / / FG Accuses Dasuki Of Importing Big Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.