Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,143 members, 7,973,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News (737 Views)

Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls / Change Not Possible With Nigeria’s Current Structure –malaolu / Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News by Hardeysolution(m): 12:47am On May 15, 2016
Hello Nigerians,
I am happy to contact you this day. I am ofcourse aware of the hardship we're going through in the country. It affects me as well. I want you to know that Buhari is not happy with the situation of things as well. We Nigerians are the ones suffering ourselves.
Let's start with ELECTRICITY.
I know that the MW is not enough but still, we can still make do with what we have. Here in Ijebu-Ode, the areas around the distribution area are 24 Hours supplied with power and other areas are suffering.
Now on FUEL PRICE.
The truth is that the government needed to take that step. Nigerians should know that the Government has said it was not due to subsidy removal as Nigeria has not been paying subsidy since Last year May. So why make things harder for ourselves? We are making things harder for ourselves. Not up to 4 hours of agreement to #145 per litre, even pencil could now sell for #50 from #5. Anyway, Nigerians wise up! Let's just give this government time!
Now To Buhari CRITICS.
Understand that Buhari is not a magician. We've got to be patient. All of you saying you arent seeing the change, please look for it else where. Let this team work and see the change. As for me, I can see the change because i can see good things. We are secured! We are getting our money! We are winning war against terror!
Nigeria will win the war! Please, be patient!
Any mixed feelings about this message? E-mail @ Hardeysolution@gmail.com.

Share and Let the Message Go On.
Make Nigerians happy!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:50am On May 15, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Hello Nigerians,
I am happy to contact you this day. I am ofcourse aware of the hardship we're going through in the country. It affects me as well. I want you to know that Buhari is not happy with the situation of things as well. We Nigerians are the ones suffering ourselves.
I know that the MW is not enough but still, we can still make do with what we have. Here in Ijebu-Ode, the areas around the distribution area are 24 Hours supplied with power and other areas are suffering.
Now on FUEL PRICE.
The truth is that the government needed to take that step. Nigerians should know that the Government has said it was not due to subsidy removal as Nigeria has not been paying subsidy since Last year May. So why make things harder for ourselves? We are making things harder for ourselves. Not up to 4 hours of agreement to #145 per litre, even pencil could now sell for #50 from #5. Anyway, Nigerians wise up! Let's just give this government time!
Now To Buhari CRITICS.
Understand that Buhari is not a magician. We've got to be patient. All of you saying you arent seeing the change, please look for it else where. Let this team work and see the change. As for me, I can see the change because i can see good things. We are secured! We are getting our money! We are winning war against terror!

Make Nigerians happy!

I hope nobody paid you for the crap you wrote here since you know Buhari very well abi? And if someone paid you, then na your luck o because, this piece of Propagaaaa, is poor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News by spartacus11(m): 12:52am On May 15, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Hello Nigerians,
Now on FUEL PRICE.
Now To Buhari CRITICS.

Make Nigerians happy!
you are a true and patriotic Nigerian ride on , does who are not seeing change don't even know one when they see it, so no need to join issues with them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News by scribble: 1:19am On May 15, 2016
Zombies have started foaming at the mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News by funkyibodude(m): 1:38am On May 15, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Hello Nigerians,
Now on FUEL PRICE.
Now To Buhari CRITICS.

Make Nigerians happy!
bro abeg go and sleep. Nigerians are too angry to even read what you posted up there

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News by Adebola02(m): 1:39am On May 15, 2016
I believe you can still afford the new price of petrol, i am very disappoint that u're writting this from my state, why would commodities price won't change when the major product needed for the distribution of goods is costly and scarce.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News by Nobody: 2:07am On May 15, 2016
Stupidity at its peak shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News by nnachukz(m): 2:23am On May 15, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Hello Nigerians,
Now on FUEL PRICE.
Now To Buhari CRITICS.

Make Nigerians happy!
When did you become Buhari's spokesman? The dullard doesn't even know you exist. Joblessness has taken a new dimension.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News by Hardeysolution(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

I hope nobody paid you for the crap you wrote here since you know Buhari very well abi? And if someone paid you, then na your luck o because, this piece of Propagaaaa, is poor.

i am a Nigerian. I was notpaid and wasnt asked to. All i can say is that We are winning the war
Re: Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News by Hardeysolution(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2016
Hello Nigerians, I strongly Go against the strike? Another form of trouble? Store food when food is costy and scarce??
Re: Nigeria's Current Situation; Please Stop False News by Hardeysolution(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2016
nnachukz:
When did you become Buhari's spokesman? The dullard doesn't even know you exist. Joblessness has taken a new dimension.

a true Nigerian wouldnt speak this way

(1) (Reply)

A Young Man Who Was Abducted Recently, Shares How He Escaped (photo) / Could This Be Buhari's Infected Ear? (photo) / Photos: Butcher’s Iron Hook Pierces Boy’s Eyes To His Brain (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.