Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,579 members, 7,905,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana (1178 Views)

Tesla Modelx Becomes 1st Electric Car To Cross Sahara Desert In A 5k Miles Rally / The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH / Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by tegoguy(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2016
i want to ship my 2012 bmw f10 or jaguar xjL to ghana. how much will it cost to ship and clear? how much should i expect to sell it for? it is all original, all wheel drive, premium package, with 42,000 miles.
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2016
check WWW.GHANALAND.COM grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by amtaken(f): 7:29am On May 15, 2016
Where are you shipping from?

Mars?
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by tegoguy(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2016
chicago
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by amiskurie(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2016
tegoguy:
i want to ship my 2012 bmw f10 to ghana. how much will it cost to ship and clear? how much should i expect to sell it for? it is all original, all wheel drive, premium package, with 42,000 miles.
Cars are much expensive in Ghana unlike Nigeria.shipping and clearing should be in the region of 7,000 USD/ 15,000 GhC .

Due to high cost of cars in Ghana,you should be able to sell it not lesser than 60,000 USD / 130,000 GhC
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by tegoguy(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2016
i see. i need to find a reliable source in ghana to clear shipment. ive been hearing horror stories of people being over charged at the port, which scares me off. im sure if i meet the right person and grease their palms i could make it happen. im just new to this thing.
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by tegoguy(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2016
want to ship one car back home and keep one here here. should i ship the jaguar xj or f10? which one would bring the most return? both are between 40-50k original miles
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by colossus2: 10:52am On May 15, 2016
tegoguy:
want to ship one car back home and keep one here here. should i ship the jaguar xj or f10? which one would bring the most return? both are between 40-50k original miles
What's the name of the car in the 3rd pix?
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by tegoguy(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2016
thats the jaguar xjl, i would rather keep it here but i want to send one come to ghana so i can cruise when i reach. i plan to rent it out with driver while im away.i like to keep the xj stateside and use it everyday as my daily driver here is a stock photo, bear in mind that mine is a L model with the big back door and executive package. figure the all wheel drive f10 would be appropriate for ghana. i hate to see her go though
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by idu1(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2016
This na attention seeker....
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by tegoguy(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2016
i found a company here that will put on a ship this coming Wednesday. i will deal with vat as it comes.
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by tegoguy(m): 10:40pm On May 15, 2016
idu1:

my apologies if a come across as such. i have utilized this forum to learn and network. i have meet people who have offered advise and services. it has been, forthworth, a valuable experience. i apologize if it hasn't been such an experience to you.
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by Lexusgs430: 11:49pm On May 15, 2016
idu1:

Proper attention seeker. Why post your pictures join? It simply smells sinister intentions. Oya karashika's over to una. The bell has been sounded!!!!
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by colossus2: 5:34am On May 16, 2016
idu1:
Lexusgs430:

Proper attention seeker. Why post your pictures join? It simply smells sinister intentions. Oya karashika's over to una. The bell has been sounded!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
I asked him the name of the car in the 3rd pix he didn't respond. The car holding a Samsung phone cheesy
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by Enyimbamercedes: 6:48am On May 16, 2016
So are you all saying he should move this post to Romance section? Ngwanu... tegoman please move to romance section...you may have better luck there
Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by Lexusgs430: 7:32am On May 16, 2016
Maybe to pay the finance don dey hard. So nah to export and pull quick insurance job!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Ship A Car To Ghana by Scammer(m): 8:13am On May 16, 2016
Attention seeker

(1) (Reply)

China Has Built Elevated Bus That Drives Above Other Cars In Traffic / Isle Of Man Police Get 170mph BAC Mono Cop Car To Chase Down Motorist / Help Is Needed On My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.