Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,141 members, 7,880,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Former UN Peace Ambassador Shot 7-year Od Girl Twice In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former UN Peace Ambassador Shot 7-year Od Girl Twice In Anambra (600 Views)

Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport / Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former UN Peace Ambassador Shot 7-year Od Girl Twice In Anambra by ceometromedia: 12:58pm On May 15, 2016
Luckily, the seven-year old, Chinaza Obidigwu, miraculously escaped death and is now recuperating at Nnamdi Azikiwe Universi­ty Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.

The child and others were innocently playing when gunshots were suddenly heard and Chinaza fell to the ground, in a pool of blood.

Chinaza was allegedly shot by a certain Mr. Dom Nduagu­ba, 72, who was a former United Nations Peace Am­bassador.

The fired weapon was soon recovered, but there is still an uncertainty surrounding the real shooter, as officers of the Nigerian police from Nnewi division are already hard get te shooter.

The suspect, Mr. Dom, who is currently in Police custody, has accused another person, 5-year-old Jacob Nduaguba, of actually doing the shooting.

The boy's father, Mr If­eanyi Okoye, rebutted the accusation, and added: “I was in the neighbourhood when I sud­denly heard gun shots, and thereafter, I heard people crying and screaming for help.

“So, I rushed to their di­rection to find Chinaza (the victim) soaked in blood. I immediately joined the mother and some others who were around to carry her to the nearby St Joseph’s Hospi­tal, Adazi-Nnukwu.

“But because it was a gun­shot wound, she was refused treatment. So we had to rush her to Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.”

The victim’s father, Mr Tony Obidigwu, when interviewed, confirmed that his daughter had been admit­ted at the University Teach­ing Hospital, Nnewi. He added that his wife, who is still in shock, is at the hospital looking after the vic­tim.

The Anambra State Po­lice Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr Okechukwu Ali, when contacted, said he was yet to be briefed by the Nnewi police command about the shooting.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/former-un-peace-ambassador-shot-7-year.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Former UN Peace Ambassador Shot 7-year Od Girl Twice In Anambra by cbnileowo42: 1:04pm On May 15, 2016
Abeg...make dem shoot d man too....
Re: Former UN Peace Ambassador Shot 7-year Od Girl Twice In Anambra by Flexherbal(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2016
Thank God the girl is still alive.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Jails Ex-nimasa Boss For Five Years Over 1.5b Fraud / Bogus UK Faith Healer From GAMBIA Jailed For £145,000 Con / Kano Chief Shot Maid In The Neck & Breast For Not Attending To His Baby On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.