Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,839 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:53 AM

[photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria (1579 Views)

Photo:check Out What This OAU Student Was Caught Doing / Pictures!!! See The 8 Types Of Nipples In Women / Who Copied Who In This Photo?check Out A Nairalander's Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Riwo11(f): 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
Oya Boys and men come and identify your position. lol. Which one are you?!

1 Like

Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by cruzita(f): 1:23pm On May 15, 2016
no5 should be uncle gwegwegwe
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by AngelAhnie(f): 1:26pm On May 15, 2016
Lol, Rapmoney is field marshall who patronize olosho
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You can call me Lord of the Oloshos! grin
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Dfinex(f): 1:29pm On May 15, 2016
lol...at no 8. "field Marshall ".. Grand Patron sounds better.
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by AngelAhnie(f): 1:31pm On May 15, 2016
Rapmoney:
You can call me Lord of the Oloshos! grin
Hope you go about with your ticket grin
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by HitlerGaddafi: 1:36pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Yeah....remember how we had a threesòme with you last week. He took your pùssy while i took your åsshole. You almost bled to death.
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by AngelAhnie(f): 1:40pm On May 15, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Yeah....remember how we had a threesòme with you last week. He took your pùssy while i took your åsshole. You almost bled to death.
Kilode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Juell(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2016
grin
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Hope you go about with your ticket grin
The only tickets left with me are the ones I can use to load fuel at Warri Refinery and another one to watch movies at Bronzebird Cinema! For the other type of ticket, the chemist man that was selling to me dor kpuf!!! grin
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by AngelAhnie(f): 1:52pm On May 15, 2016
Rapmoney:
The only tickets left with me are the ones I can use to load fuel at Warri Refinery and another one to watch movies at Bronzebird Cinema! For the other type of ticket, the chemist man that was selling to me dor kpuf!!! grin
You go skin to skin grin I fear for you
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 15, 2016
grin I wanna know what type of bachelor that sexy man olihilistic is...his smile is killing me inside kiss
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by BossDanniee(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2016
Which one be Field Marshall agn
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by prodigy97(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2016
chain una no go kill person
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 15, 2016
field marshal
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Youngpo413: 3:14pm On May 15, 2016
I will comment on the ladies version.
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by ucheokpara100(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2016
iam no.3 bt will like to approach no.4 maybe also taste no.5 cos i dnt wnt marriage.
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 15, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I wanna know what type of bachelor that sexy man olihilistic is...his smile is killing me inside kiss

grincheesy happy Sunday
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 15, 2016
olihilistic:

grincheesy happy Sunday

I was looking for u handsome grin

Happy Sunday... kiss
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

I was looking for u handsome grin
Happy Sunday... kiss
I missed you too.
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 15, 2016
olihilistic:

I missed you too.

Aaawww..that's so sweet... grin grin grin now, I can't hide me smile...
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aaawww..that's so sweet... grin grin grin now, I can't hide me smile...
don't hide it your smile makes me enjoy Nairaland.

but who are you supporting for miss Nairaland?

#TeamMimzy# grin
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 15, 2016
olihilistic:
don't hide it your smile makes me enjoy Nairaland.

but who are you supporting for miss Nairaland?

#TeamMimzy# grin

I support no one boo grin yeah I can see Ur cheering for her grin
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

I support no one boo grin yeah I can see Ur cheering for her grin

let's support her together bae grin
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 15, 2016
olihilistic:

let's support her together bae grin

grin kiss aaawww that's terribly kind of u boo but I don't want to be part of this mess...

I hope u understand..
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin kiss aaawww that's terribly kind of u boo but I don't want to be part of this mess...

I hope u understand..
I understand no problem
if you consider second thought on it sooner or later
please be part of #TeamMimzy#
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You go skin to skin grin I fear for you
No. I don't make love. I'm a celibate!
Re: [photo] Check Out The 8 Types Of Bachelors We Have In Nigeria by kingsmok(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2016
Riwo11:
Oya Boys and men come and identify your position. lol. Which one are you?!
wetin be ur own

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Campus Lesb!ans Caught On Hidden CCTV Having $ex In Their Hostel / When U Hear A Girl Is Complaining Abt Wat Aint Worth Complaining!!! / I Am About To Put Myself In A Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.