Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,983 members, 7,922,392 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Need A Girlfriend In My Life - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girlfriend In My Life (4224 Views)

Can't I Get A Girlfriend In Romance Section? / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND / Need A Girlfriend In Port Harcourt Or Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2009
TheSeeker:

She kin do'bale fun e ni?
Se you dnt know what you've done?
You said you took her to bed.
I dnt share, and I dnt forgive o.

Oya 1,2, pack your stuff and waka from my house
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by TheSeeker(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Se you dnt know what you've done?
You said you took her to bed.
I dnt share, and I dnt forgive o.

Oya 1,2, pack your stuff and waka from my house
I'm reducing the count from cheating and disrespect to purported lie in an attempt to dangerously awaken your jealousy. She said I'm spoil rotten because I tried to teach some novice how to work their way for a good pay in bed; I was being a teacher, you see!!!! I didn't do nothing grin
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by C2H5OH(f): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2009
tunrayo
what do you know
you can't understand
ye gbe emi mi le igbodo jo ko ra e soun
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by oyinda3(f): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2009
grammar  shocked shocked shocked
ahem "work their way for a good pay in bed" u wanna explain dat in english?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by TheSeeker(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2009
Oyin!!! Oyin!!!! Oyin!!!! Watch it! angry
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2009
Rolls my huge bulging eyes at TheSeeker. Hiss

@Acid
Oh ok.
sugbon mii underrstand yoruba e yen o.
What don't I know?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by TheSeeker(m): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2009
Keep bulging your eyes. I won't say anything no more. ~Walking away~

It means stop putting his life at a huge risk and ki o ko ara e soun
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by deji2009(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
some people here even myself would question, see this deji boy posting his pictures here mumu, foolish, shine your eyes boys all sort of names going through their mind. what strange to me about this nairaland despite how we all relate on this site like gisting each other posting of message giving advice still we cant trust each other just for a small thing called picture. not many peole here are confortable putting profile picture but if they go to other site like facebook, hi5 etc you see their pictures there. isnt it about time we start trusting each other. is also part of rebranding, freedom of speech, expression, informaion and the real you

strange yeah, let be realistic, how many whites, asians etc have we come across on our so call nairaland is because they found it weired many reasons (do yours and I"ll do mine is a free world, no insult) nairaland god help us and nigeria

Is a fact whom ever i offend should go and hit his or her head on the wall, goodbye
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by C2H5OH(f): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2009
madam gaytor
yes ma
mo ti gbo mo ti fi e sile
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by TheSeeker(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2009
deji2009:

some people here even myself would question, see this deji boy posting his pictures here mumu, foolish, shine your eyes boys all sort of names going through their mind. what strange to me about this nairaland despite how we all relate on this site like gisting each other posting of message giving advice still we cant trust each other just for a small thing called picture. not many peole here are confortable putting profile picture but if they go to other site like facebook, hi5 etc you see their pictures there. isnt it about time we start trusting each other. is also part of rebranding, freedom of speech, expression, informaion and the real you

strange yeah, let be realistic, how many whites, asians etc have we come across on our so call nairaland is because they found it weired many reasons (do yours and I"ll do mine is a free world, no insult) nairaland god help us and nigeria

Is a fact whom ever i offend should go and hit his or her head on the wall, goodbye
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeysssssss!!!! Waka pass!!!! What's this rebranding shit? We don't need preachers; and what have you got to do with people's picture? Why do you want to pin a face to the voice? It's totally unnecessary. What has trust got to do with pictures anyway? People choose what they want to do as they deem it fit. Don't preach, you hear?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by deji2009(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2009
beg your pardon
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2009
TheSeeker:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeysssssss!!!! Waka pass!!!! What's this rebranding shit? We don't need preachers; and what have you got to do with people's picture? Why do you want to pin a face to the voice? It's totally unnecessary. What has trust got to do with pictures anyway? People choose what they want to do as they deem it fit. Don't preach, you hear?
calm down na.

@CH
Emi nan ti gbo e
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by oyinda3(f): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2009
@ seeker, what? i don't think he was referring to you. prolly some dude sent him a harsh email n he's responding on here. pls don't start with the bashing abeg.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by deji2009(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2009
@Theseeker am not referring to you ok, and also I dont like the S word you use against me. am not happy about it
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by TheSeeker(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
I know you're not referring to me. There are certain things you preach and some that you don't. If you've chosen to put your pictures up somewhere, that's your choice and your business in all of its entirety. Is the reason people are on facebook the same as they are on NL? Go figure.

I'm not trying to bash you or pick up some sort of altercation with you, I'm just trying to say when you get to Rome, behave like Romans. Because if you go and behave like a Jew in Italy, God help you, copremende?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by deji2009(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2009
I didnt receive any email message
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by oyinda3(f): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2009
^ok.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by deji2009(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
@Theseeker, I understand what you"re saying bro, but you free to say anything to me, is not my first time of reading something like that here so wont hurt me
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by deji2009(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2009
but there is one thing I cant do and that is (exchanging words)
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by oyinda3(f): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2009
deji2009:

but there is one thing I cant do and that is (exchanging words)

ah u need to be cloned! we need more men like u in this world.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by TheSeeker(m): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2009
~Keeping quiet~
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
Seee love!

kai

@TheSeeker
Na that be the girl you left me for?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
Oyinda, what color do you want your aso ebi?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by oyinda3(f): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2009
why do u ask? i'm not ready for marriage
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by deji2009(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2009
@oyinda i saw your diagnostics @ computer section. it was a very good advice and the question you asked make me wonder, are you into computing ? . am scratching my head, am really flattered

when i see a womem making such contribution it makes me feel good and happy because some women dont like computer maybe because it give so much problem i dont know, seems complicated to them isnt it ? not to disrespect though even my mum she always ask me deji do this do that.

Ladies, what are you like ?

cheesy
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by TheSeeker(m): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Seee love!

kai

@TheSeeker
Na that be the girl you left me for?
I made her happy for less than 10 hours; she loved it though. She just isn't comfortable with my bed theatrics.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by deji2009(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2009
guys dont get me wrong am not here for marriage a girlfriend rather just to have fun on what have missed out on just like an avarage guy out there, I made a mistake I shouldnt have posted those pictures should have just stick basics just like how everyone use to post theirs, @Theseeker I think you"re right
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by oyinda3(f): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2009
deji2009:

@oyinda i saw your diagnostics @ computer section. it was a very good advice and the question you asked make me wonder, are you into computing ? . am scratching my head, am really flattered

when i see a womem making such contribution it makes me feel good and happy because some women dont like computer maybe because it give so much problem i dont know, seems complicated to them isnt it ? not to disrespect though even my mum she always ask me deji do this do that.

Ladies, what are you like ?

cheesy

Lol. nooo i'm not into computing. I just had that problem before and that was the advice (from google) that worked for me. I like computers o. i use it all the timee.
lol about ur mom. my mom does that too! I think it's just young vs older generation. most females know a lot about computers although not as much as guys.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by deji2009(m): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2009
well, I"ll see how it goes in the next few days, keeping my finger cross.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by deji2009(m): 12:03am On Aug 19, 2009
30 minutes for me before I marry my bed. am bit exhausted now, yawning undecided
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by oyinda3(f): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2009
yea go to sleep n get a good night's rest. wink wink
i'm sure u'll get plenty of replies
Re: I Need A Girlfriend In My Life by TheSeeker(m): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2009
Good night homie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm New Here, I Want Friends. ;D / Single Working Class Lady Wanted 4 Relatioship / I Need A Sexy Lady Between The Age Of 35 To 45

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.