Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,736 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:04 AM

Game Of Thrones Star Kit Harington (jon Snow) In Love With Co-star (pictures) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Star Kit Harington (jon Snow) In Love With Co-star (pictures) (1031 Views)

TTT: "I Don't Have A Family, Everyone Is Dead" - Thin Tall Tony Tells Jon Ogah / Bisola Calls T’Boss 'Ashawo’ For Kissing Jon Ogah, Fake Housemate / Tboss Kisses Jon Ogah, 'Fake' Big Brother Naija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Star Kit Harington (jon Snow) In Love With Co-star (pictures) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 15, 2016
The realm of "Game of Thrones" isn't
known for being a romantic place.
But its bloody storyline has inspired a true
connection between two favorite characters.
Kit Harington, who plays the much-beloved Jon Snow, has opened up about his real-life
romance with Scottish co-star Rose Leslie,
according to a recent interview with Italian
Vogue.
Leslie, who played fiery wilding Ygritte, was
Snow's tumultuous romance throughout the
show.
During his sit-down with the fashion magazine,
Harington detailed his favorite "Game of
Thrones" scene so far. It's the kind of
description that leaves a person with butterflies:
"The three weeks in Iceland when we were
shooting the second season. Because the
country is beautiful, because the Northern
Lights are magical, and because it was there
that I fell in love," he said.
Tragically, Leslie's character was axed at the
end of season four, breaking the hearts of many
fans. Although those tattered hearts were
slightly repaired this season when Harington's
character, who was stabbed to death in season five, was brought back to life
Speculations over the stars' romance were
solidified when the pair was photographed
together on the red carpet for the Laurence
Olivier Awards in London.
"If you're already attracted to someone, and
then they play your love interest in the show, it
becomes very easy to fall in love..." Harington
told Vogue.
Maybe he's lost in the wilds of love

Source : http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/14/entertainment/got-kit-harington-love-story-irpt/index.html

Re: Game Of Thrones Star Kit Harington (jon Snow) In Love With Co-star (pictures) by decatalyst(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2016
I think they look good together.
Re: Game Of Thrones Star Kit Harington (jon Snow) In Love With Co-star (pictures) by jewelbaby55(f): 2:52pm On May 15, 2016
I wanted to open this thread
Re: Game Of Thrones Star Kit Harington (jon Snow) In Love With Co-star (pictures) by KevMitnick: 4:03pm On May 15, 2016
jewelbaby55:
Too slow... You're pretty.
Re: Game Of Thrones Star Kit Harington (jon Snow) In Love With Co-star (pictures) by cooljoe(m): 7:20am On May 16, 2016
jewelbaby55:
I was abou asking which u were den I saw d signature. u r so pretty
Re: Game Of Thrones Star Kit Harington (jon Snow) In Love With Co-star (pictures) by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 16, 2016
jewelbaby55:
Too bad..lool...beat ya to it tongue tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Star Kit Harington (jon Snow) In Love With Co-star (pictures) by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 16, 2016
decatalyst:
I think they look good together.
Yhh dey do smiley

(1) (Reply)

Movie: “#alleyezonme” – Tupac’s Biography (trailer) / Please Recommend A Seasonal Film For Me / See How African Magic/dstv Discriminate Against Christian Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.