Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,853 members, 7,922,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

Fellow Muslims, Please Beware Of This Praying Mat. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fellow Muslims, Please Beware Of This Praying Mat. (850 Views)

Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Muslims Praying In Bayelsa Shut Down A Major Road, Cars Blocked (Photos) / Devoted Muslims Praying Under The Rain. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Muslims, Please Beware Of This Praying Mat. by LuckyLadolce(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2016
Salam Alaykum.

I really dont know the source of this information, and I don't care to know. but the most important thing is that, please let's be very careful of the kind of religious material we buy. The enemies of islam are trying really hard to bring down the religion of peace. But they don't know it's not muslims that holds islam, it's ALLAH that holds His religion HIMSELF. They can't bring it down and they will all perish in the end.

Please check the image of the praying mat below to see what's wrong with it.

Ma salam

Re: Fellow Muslims, Please Beware Of This Praying Mat. by ybalogs(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2016
They can only try but can never succeed. Islam is outrightly perfect so nothing nor anybody or group harm the only religion. I'm proud to be a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Muslims, Please Beware Of This Praying Mat. by Empiree: 4:28pm On May 15, 2016
This is super crazy
Re: Fellow Muslims, Please Beware Of This Praying Mat. by AllstarZ(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2016
Jazakallah ta'ala khairan

1 Like

Re: Fellow Muslims, Please Beware Of This Praying Mat. by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2016
AllstarZ:
Jazakallah ta'ala khairan
Amin. wa iyakum
Re: Fellow Muslims, Please Beware Of This Praying Mat. by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2016
Empiree:
This is super crazy
I am telling you.
Re: Fellow Muslims, Please Beware Of This Praying Mat. by Empiree: 5:04pm On May 15, 2016
God help us from enemies within. This is very disturbing. I pity myself and unsuspecting believers

(1) (Reply)

Sadeeq Alabi Wins The International Qur’anic Recitation Competition In Jordan / Invitation To The 87th Edition Of Mini-ivc:: Mssn-bzone: Lagos&ogun / Pop Culture In The Name Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.