Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,884 members, 7,973,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

Help! What Does She Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! What Does She Mean? (1209 Views)

Please, What Could She Mean? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Help Pls , What Does She Mean By This Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Does She Mean? by Princeojua(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2016
Few days ago, I represented my school at a programme organized by the Federal Ministry of Education in collaboration with the world bank. It was typically based on training counsellors who will be charge with the duty of creating awareness on HIV/AIDS. while at the program, I saw a girl I had been admiring for long. while the seminar was ongoing, I caught her staring at me occasionally. So after the seminar, I decided to take an elephant step by approaching her and we got talking. Due to the minimal amount of time we had to talk, I asked for her number so we could continue talking on phone. But honestly, she isn't picking nor returning my calls and messages. What's she inferring? what does she mean by that behaviors and attitude she's putting on? I called twice yesterday, twice a day before yesterday and thrice today. All to no avail. Love analyst, please help me. I'm in love with this girl and I feel rejected already.
Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by obiorathesubtle: 4:39pm On May 15, 2016
shocked WHAAAAAAT??!!!

Guy!! Start masturbating before it's too late!!!shocked shocked shocked
Where's the vaseline?? Or do you want to use okro soup bros??
Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 15, 2016
cheesy maybe she gave u a wrong number...

1 Like

Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by falconey(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2016
with the limited time you had you should have fvck her, she was yours when she was with you , now she belongs to someone else.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by emeijeh(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2016
Princeojua:
Few days ago, I represented my school at a programme organized by the Federal Ministry of Education in collaboration with the world bank. It was typically based on training counsellors who will be charge with the duty of creating awareness on HIV/AIDS. while at the program, I saw a girl I had been admiring for long. while the seminar was ongoing, I caught her staring at me occasionally. So after the seminar, I decided to take an elephant step by approaching her and we got talking. Due to the minimal amount of time we had to talk, I asked for her number so we could continue talking on phone. But honestly, she isn't picking nor returning my calls and messages. What's she inferring? what does she mean by that behaviors and attitude she's putting on? I called twice yesterday, twice a day before yesterday and thrice today. All to no avail. Love analyst, please help me. I'm in love with this girl and I feel rejected already.

I can see you are not ready emotionally. You got a lot to learn.
You have not entered, and you are already jittery.
What if this happens in the middle of the relationship, what will you do? Commit suicide?

Man, what is yours will come to you, as there are over 7 billion people on earth.
Enjoy ur week
Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by talk2alabama: 4:58pm On May 15, 2016
Next time u call her number right there in her presence
Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 15, 2016
yo, forget about heer tongue
Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by calliope(f): 5:04pm On May 15, 2016
emeijeh:

I can see you are not ready emotionally. You got a lot to learn.
You have not entered, and you are already jittery.
What if this happens in the middle of the relationship, what will you do? Commit suicide?

Man, what is yours will come to you, as there are over 7 billion people on earth.
Enjoy ur week
I concur
Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by thowbie7ven(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2016
Her phone must have been seized by the gods..
Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
shocked WHAAAAAAT??!!!

Guy!! Start masturbating before it's too late!!!shocked shocked shocked

Where's the vaseline?? Or do you want to use okro soup bros??
okro soup? Is that what you use??
Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 15, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Her phone must have been seized by the gods..
lol
Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by obiorathesubtle: 6:53pm On May 15, 2016
juhan:
okro soup? Is that what you use??
naaa.. I use ewedu, okro get too much seed..
Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
naaa.. I use ewedu, okro get too much seed..
just the leaves? Or you prepare it?
Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by obiorathesubtle: 7:08pm On May 15, 2016
juhan:
just the leaves? Or you prepare it?
hmmmm... Seems you want to follow suit o... grin this one you're enquiring

Anyway, instead of preparing to spend too much money.. I buy, I have a special flask for it cheesy
Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 15, 2016
In other news...VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NAIRALAND
Re: Help! What Does She Mean? by Hillzy(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2016
arab in a job interview.

Man: What's your name? Arab: Saq Madik
Man: Suck what??!
Arab: Madik.
Man: Are you mad? Gerrrah here!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pre-wedding And Wedding Pic*** / When A Guy Doesn't Go To Work Just To Be With You? / Starting A Romantic Relationship from Large Friends Dating App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.