Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,522 members, 7,911,292 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:57 AM

Premature Ejaculation, Low Libido? Rev-up!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Premature Ejaculation, Low Libido? Rev-up!!! (334 Views)

Help I Am Dying Of High Libido Nairalander Shouts out / How To Overcome Premature expulsion And Low Libido Naturally / Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation, Low Libido? Rev-up!!! by FSJ45(f): 6:18pm On May 15, 2016
PREMATURE EJACULATION, LOW LIBIDO? REV-UP!!!

In movies everything always works so
well! He’s attracted to her, she’s attracted
to him, and they fall into bed together
and everything goes like clockwork. But
what if the CLOCK is part of the
problem? Either he seems like he’s
playing “beat the clock", and he ejaculates
too quickly to make sex satisfying only for himself.

On the other hand, it could be low libido on the part of the woman. Hubby comes home feeling Hot and she is not in the mood, she starts with excuses like, honey I'm tired, I had a hectic day! This goes on for long and hubby looks elsewhere to satisfy his sexual desires and that is the beginning of pandemonium.

Both these problems can make sex so
stressful and uninteresting.

We’re told sex is going to be this
great thing that is natural, and easy, and
it doesn’t take much to get it right. But
what if, for you as a married couple, it
does? Well, there's a way out! All you need is Rev-up!
You can contact me on WhatsApp no 08028508564 or send an email to alluringfsj@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Mattress Will Tell You If Your Partner Is Cheating / Woman / The Face Of Helen My Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.