Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,296 members, 7,923,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

Fr. Mbaka Proclaim Strong Support For Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr. Mbaka Proclaim Strong Support For Buhari (476 Views)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Proclaim Strong Support For Buhari by dimsonu(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2016
In his Pentecost Sunday message today...

"Father Ejike Mbaka clearly stated that the beginning of Muhammadu Buhari’s Government will be difficult. And there will be suffering and crisis but the end it will be joyous and great.
Below is what Mbaka Said. “Listen fellow Nigerians, as it is right now, most of what we are suffering now and we are going to suffer were caused few years ago but the Lord asked me to encourage you. Suffering is coming but it is not suffering under damnation, there is solution,
it may take some time, but at the end of it, there will be testimonies”
“As I have told you, there is going to be crisis but God will handle it. This year, God said my people will be over-comers, things will be hard but my people will be over-comers”.
He said that "Nigerians should have faith,
that his vision was clear as daylight,
that this not the time to be filled with wrath stating that the tempest will pass"

If you ask me source, abeg I no know. Seen the news on Facebook all evening. If anybody get source or if you attended his mass, abeg let us know! Without sauce how food wan take sweet

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Say No One Is Good But God Alone (and He Is God 0) / Power In The Tongue / What Is Your Favorite Bible Chapter /verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.