Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) (39418 Views)

Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK / Rescued Akwa Ibom Girl Delivers A Baby Boy / First Baby Gorilla Delivered By Caesarean Section In Britain (+photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 15, 2016
kunta2simple:
And they act like things like this only happens in the north. Hypocrites.
This is what happen when you fail to deal with your own problem out of hypocrisy, just because you want to score points against someone with similar case.
what is your own? Are u sleep writing? Go to bed it's late.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by kellybently(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2016
If an aboki marry this girl people will talk. Ibo and Christian supporting adultery and function from BDC

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Ganiyat72(f): 10:26pm On May 15, 2016
undecidedWhat the hell!!........ So at what age did she start seeing her menstrual period?

End time baby MOTHER
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 10:27pm On May 15, 2016
won't blame her, dats aw d akwa ibom bitches are,jst like my Bleep gf I jst drop d same silly akwa ibomas....bleepping rus in der vains
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by magicminister: 10:27pm On May 15, 2016
The fact that rape is a "minor" crime in Nigeria is really really sad.
Girls get raped everyday and instead of getting the much needed support, they get shamed and disgraced!
Look at this little and innocent girl.
Her chances of having an uncomplicated delivery is slim.
Whoever did this to her should be sentenced to 27 years in Prison if he is an adult

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by 1KauraNYI: 10:29pm On May 15, 2016
Her boy friend. May be?
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by kunta2simple: 10:29pm On May 15, 2016
Ameedan:
Thought it only happen in the north
Don't mind them. Awon alabosi..
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 15, 2016
Uramzi:
Ekaitte is from Akwa Ibom nah so Not surprised. Common sense should tell OP that yhu shouldn't post dis sh*t on here if yhu have a sister! Nobody knws TUMOLO!
listen to yourself! You can't even spell the name well, next time be reasonable in your comment and if u dnt have anything reasonable to say keep calm! You must not comment.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Skybee1(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2016
i pity her
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by kunta2simple: 10:35pm On May 15, 2016
kellybently:
If an aboki marry this girl people will talk. Ibo and Christian supporting adultery and function from BDC
They can't marry them young, but they can satisfy their sexual urge with them.
So many teenage prostitution /abortion here in the south which they can find solution too, but they prefer to wail about a northerners way of life of early MARRIAGE.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Ganiyat72(f): 10:36pm On May 15, 2016
Pathetic SLAVE..... CONTINUE DEFENDING YOUR SLAVE MASTERS UP NORTH
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by idyufan(m): 10:38pm On May 15, 2016
loomer:
Who did this to her?
you did it!
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by idyufan(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2016
what is really happening in naija
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2016
May God punish hypocrites and their useless media using to propagate against Islam. Had been this happened in the North you see the whole media wailing like person they rub their anu.s with grand pepper.

No one is mentioning the guy religion here, no one is dragging his religious leader to this.

Allahumo arib Mon Araba Muslim. Amin

6 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by santanamimi(f): 10:51pm On May 15, 2016
Awww. Poor girl.
peace be upon you in Jesus name.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by lielbree: 10:52pm On May 15, 2016
kunta2simple:
And they act like things like this only happens in the north. Hypocrites.
This is what happen when you fail to deal with your own problem out of hypocrisy, just because you want to score points against someone with similar case.
Things like this happen everywhere all over the world, however most condemn such while your people condone and promote it.
That's the difference

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by kason(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2016
Seriously...
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Pennyways: 10:57pm On May 15, 2016
chiefolododo:
Congratulations to her
such of this congratulations will soon come to you and the members of your family, that I fervently pray for you

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by flokii: 10:57pm On May 15, 2016
I once saw a guy at a fastfood joint where I was.. At least 27yrs , came in with a smallish 13 -15yrs girl on a date

Everyone was just staring.. Even me, was a real eyesore

Just sad

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by AustinStevens: 11:03pm On May 15, 2016
Wat d f*ck is dis.....dis is wickedness
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by PrinceAfo911(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2016
chiefolododo:
Congratulations to her
hope you don't mean it?
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by PrinceAfo911(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2016
Who on earth did this to this kid. too young for such condition.
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2016
chiefolododo:
Congratulations to her

nd your ID is chiefolododo ... ah walahi talahi u re a chief oloriburuku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by rosieflower2(f): 11:14pm On May 15, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

There is nothing called rape in this world
was Jst wondering aw a gal of dat age will be engaging in sex to d extent of getting pregnant? I'm nt judging though Jst my tort
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 11:25pm On May 15, 2016
thank God she is not from north, northern haters come and see what is happening on your door step. hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Thylord(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2016
chiefolododo:
Congratulations to her
i blame that sperm that produce you.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by misscall247: 11:38pm On May 15, 2016
who wud ve done dis to her
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by misscall247: 11:39pm On May 15, 2016
flokii:
I once saw a guy at a fastfood joint where I was.. At least 27yrs , came in with a smallish 13 -15yrs girl on a date

Everyone was just staring.. Even me, was a real eyesore

Just sad
some ppl tink 4rm dia anus
Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 11:46pm On May 15, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Good for her.

She don go chop wetin she no suppose chop
try and have small sense na, haba!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by Itannooluwa(f): 12:10am On May 16, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Good for her.
She don go chop wetin she no suppose chop
Receive Sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by pussyeater(m): 12:28am On May 16, 2016
chiefolododo:
Congratulations to her
Get your brain checked by a mechanic. Fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) by abubkhr: 12:28am On May 16, 2016
This Northerners kaiii na wow for you oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster / Hotness Inside The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.