Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,179 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

Must One Be Baptised Before One Makes Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must One Be Baptised Before One Makes Heaven? (391 Views)

Should I Get Baptised The Second Time? Please Help / Can A Lawyer Makes Heaven / Joshua Iginla Baptises His Mother At River Jordan Where Jesus Was Baptised(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must One Be Baptised Before One Makes Heaven? by MrImole: 11:44pm On May 15, 2016
Is it compulsory for one to be baptised before one can make heaven, I'm asking this because I have not been baptised and I really want to make heaven.
Re: Must One Be Baptised Before One Makes Heaven? by naijafox(m): 12:10am On May 16, 2016
Yes
Re: Must One Be Baptised Before One Makes Heaven? by MrImole: 12:44am On May 16, 2016
naijafox:
Yes
You mean if raptures happen now, I'm not going because I have not been baptised?
Re: Must One Be Baptised Before One Makes Heaven? by MrImole: 12:46am On May 16, 2016
Seun lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Must One Be Baptised Before One Makes Heaven? by tripplephi: 12:49am On May 16, 2016
MrImole:
Is it compulsory for one to be baptised before one can make heaven, I'm asking this because I have not been baptised and I really want to make heaven.

You will make heaven o.... But remember being baptized should be of two types...
In water
And
By the Holy ghost and fire

Both are necessary but the second one is the most important for rapture and purity of holiness.

1 Like

Re: Must One Be Baptised Before One Makes Heaven? by MrImole: 12:53am On May 16, 2016
tripplephi:

You will make heaven o.... But remember being baptized should be of two types...
In water
And
By the Holy ghost and fire

Both are necessary but the second one is the most important for rapture and purity of holiness.

Thanks Sis.
Re: Must One Be Baptised Before One Makes Heaven? by tripplephi: 1:11am On May 16, 2016
MrImole:

Thanks Sis.

Am a guy o and I ain't gay. So prepare to make heaven. But go get baptised with the Holy Spirit and fire. And if you have the opportunity get baptised in water. Am a brother in the Lord
Re: Must One Be Baptised Before One Makes Heaven? by MrImole: 1:36am On May 16, 2016
tripplephi:

Am a guy o and I ain't gay. So prepare to make heaven. But go get baptised with the Holy Spirit and fire. And if you have the opportunity get baptised in water. Am a brother in the Lord
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is A Sin? / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje / Last Sermon Of The Holy Prophet***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.