Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) (27015 Views)

Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) by maureen546: 5:18pm On May 16, 2016
May your name reign forever God Amen
Re: Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) by Gabson91(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2016
We can avoid so many disasters if we stay sensitive to the Holy Spirit. Things of the Spirit are foolishness to those who r natural.

1 Like

Re: Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) by chimaobinelson(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2016
JESUS THE SON OF GOD
is still changing lifesgrin
Re: Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) by Alani86: 8:02pm On May 16, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
When will these pastors heal an amputee? Or is that the God that restores sanity to insane men can not replace a missing limb?!

There's NOTHING my God cannot do!!! He has the spare parts of everything He created. What exactly are you driving at?
Re: Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) by bamikole07(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2016
The Lord is good
Re: Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2016
Alani86:

There's NOTHING my God cannot do!!! He has the spare parts of everything He created. What exactly are you driving at?

Any day I witness the regeneration of an amputee's lost limb or confirm from reputable sources that it happened anywhere at all in world, I will offer myself to God as a living sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) by Roeteemie(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2016
TO GOD BE THE GLORY[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) by aremed(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2016
anoda way of generating fund....9ja loaded
Re: Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) by adorablepepple(f): 9:31am On May 17, 2016
dake40:
This reminds me of an EX lunatic most popular man in Akungba akoko called "SAHEED"..

Mehn, the most permanent substance on earth is "CHANGE"..

Just don't give up in any awkward situation you may find yourself.
Saheed is healed now??
Re: Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) by Anjelus(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Trash story from useless blog....

And u actually expect people to believe this trash?
Shame on you, God has done it again, only the genuine madmen in garb of a demented word called atheism will not believe.
Re: Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) by Anjelus(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2016
koxi:
Liars from the pit of hell!!!
How can the 'spirit' be that biased and selfish?
Specifying who to and who not to deliver?!
Was that how Christ and the early apostles did their own works?
Sadly, some feeble minded persons will still believe this lame story...smh
The real feeble minded ones are those who failed to understand the workings of the spirit because of their inability to see beyond their limited scope.
Re: Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) by geoworldedu: 12:13pm On May 17, 2016
I live around CELE BUS STOP... NOTHING DEY HAPPEN FOR HERE O... OP must be crazy.
Re: Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) by koxi: 1:33pm On May 17, 2016
Anjelus:
The real feeble minded ones are those who failed to understand the workings of the spirit because of their inability to see beyond their limited scope.

Yeah!
Shows how 'unlimited' your scope is for believing this trash!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.