Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,833 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

To Travel To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To Travel To Ghana (501 Views)

Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Travel To Ghana by livingoracle: 9:02am On May 16, 2016
Hi guys, does anyone knows a cheap hotel in Accra, Ghana? At least a good room where someone can pay N3k in their equivalent. My younger sister is coming to Accra and she would like to know. Please put me in the know or you. God bless you!
Re: To Travel To Ghana by livingoracle: 3:59pm On May 16, 2016
Can't someone help with any information. Still waiting! God bless!!

(1) (Reply)

United Airlines Cancels Houston-to-nigeria Route, Its Only Flight To Africa / Civil Partnership In Germany / Report Ur Present Location And Status Of D Eclipse Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.