Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,655 members, 7,948,486 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari (40122 Views)

Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) / Nkechi Blessing Stuns In New Photos, Throws Shade At Ronke Oshodi-Oke / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by goodbobo: 12:34pm On May 16, 2016
People should learn to just keep quiet instead of coming on social media to say non sense and this include Okey Bakasi . Nigerian elect young men like GEJ and what happened, himself and his cabinet stole our common wealth without looking back . The US he is comparing US to , how old is those contesting for their presidency now.

Nigeria should just appreciate PMB if not i wonder what Nigeria would have become now with the current international price of crude Oil .

And for those guys coming to this Nairaland forum to be saying all sort of nonsense , I just keep wondering if they have pass through the four wall of a school at list a primary school.

How can we compare Nigeria of today where the main foreign exchange earner (crude) is like 40 dollars to when it is 120 dollars . Isn't that simple mathematics . Can u compare someone earning 120 thousand naira as salary to someone earning 40 thousand having the same number of people to feed .

We should just thank God we never made the mistake of voting GEJ then , we would not have had a country call Nigeria by now .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by tansho(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2016
flokii:
Ok! But he is a better option than d former ogogoro sipping clueless + shoeless fisherman

How about that?

Stale, kid
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by hamzeiy: 12:36pm On May 16, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
angry Nigeria where the ancestors rule the future generations
hahaha..funny but true
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by LoveMachine(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2016
DTALLPRINCE:

That's true and the clueless ones and wailers may never have sence even after reading this.

A word is enough for the wise. Wether people listen or not they shall feel.

DTALLPRINCE:

Do you think you have to call your President a "DOG" to get your message across?

I meant no disrespect. If my usage offended you my apologies. It's just a saying but I can see how it may come across in the present climate of hurling insults at esteemed officials. Once again my apologies.

If we don't respect our highest post what will outsiders do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by elopee3000(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]how old is Donald Trump?

Not in support of the dullard thou, but we need to stop comparing ourselves to the western world. .."the western world also recycle leaders, do u know? Most of them are criminals too, they aint saints.
The reason why the western world is more developed than Africa is that blacks have very low IQ... We don't bring out ideas the way they do and u know that if not because of those scientists, engineers,physicists and so on that's keeps popping out from there, u do think their countries would be as developed as they are?
They are the reasons why we have beautiful cities, clean running water, good transportation system etc...that is what Africans don't have,we don't spend our time thinking of how to develop the nation, we only think abt making money and doing yahoo yahoo...take china, Japan and Singapore for example and see how develop they are. They got higher IQ than the whites.
[/size]
they aint saint and their country is like that tell us another story

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by ICHOSGUY(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2016
Dat's d truth Shaaaaa.
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by flokii: 12:46pm On May 16, 2016
tansho:

Stale, kid

Ok great grandpa

Leave trash for lawma then

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by genxris: 12:52pm On May 16, 2016
The old men have so ruled and mis-ruled the youths that ev n the youths don't believe in themselves any longer. The youths have been turned to mere spectators and praise singers in a country they are supposed to be "leaders"
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2016
How NL argue against strawmen is simply amazing! The main idea of the post, is to highlight the fact that Buhari has ruled Nigeria twice in one lifetime. As a 30 year old military General and now as a 70 year old civilian. The issue of his age is just a side attraction.

How many US presidents have ruled twice in different dispensations?
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 16, 2016
Everybody be steady complaining about old folks leading us. Were the likes of okey bakassi ever denied their right of you can vote and be voted for after meeting some simple criterion? People just be spitting their wailing mind like anybody stopped them from contesting. #nonsense

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by Damola00: 1:00pm On May 16, 2016
Oke you are right they are bunch of ropes useless animal.
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by siempere(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2016
davodyguy:
Plainly pathetic from okey Bakassi

has anyone wondered how old some American presidents were?
see list below
Ronald Reagan (69 years, 11 months, 14 days)
William H. Harrison (68 years, 0 months, 23 days)
James Buchanan (65 years, 10 months, 9 days)
George H. W. Bush (64 years, 7 months, 8 days)
Zachary Taylor (64 years, 3 months, 8 days)
Dwight D. Eisenhower (62 years, 3 months, 6 days)
Andrew Jackson (61 years, 11 months, 17 days)
John Adams (61 years, 4 months, 4 days)
Gerald R. Ford (61 years, 0 months, 26 days)
Harry S. Truman (60 years, 11 months, 4 days)

Nelson Mandela age of 75, he was the oldest elected president of South Africa.

Kuwait’s emir, Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah. age of 85

Raúl Castro At 83, he has been in charge of Cuba for almost a decade, after the indisposition of his elder brother Fidel

he Japanese emperor, Akihito 81, acceded to the throne after the death of his father, Hirohito, in 1989
but how many times have they each led their countries
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by davodyguy: 1:03pm On May 16, 2016
siempere:
bAnd how many times have they each lead their countries

when did Nigeria Return to civil rule?
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2016
I do think Okey Bakassi get sense but the bros, fall my hand. He should read all the history in leaders in this world, majority of them are old. Is it Disraeli, Reagan, Winston Churchill, Ariel Sharon, Golder Meir, or those Italian Mafias that keeps coming back has Prime minister. Okey Bakassi or na Peninsula abeg, bros park well.

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by Krismart(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2016
davodyguy:

see list below

Raúl Castro At 83, he has been in charge of Cuba for almost a decade, after the indisposition of his elder brother Fidel

he Japanese emperor, Akihito 81, acceded to the throne after the death of his father, Hirohito, in 1989
For your mind now u just made sense. Compare all those countries you just mentioned with Nigeria IN ANY WAY OF YOUR CHOICE and tell us the result
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by Etizz: 1:22pm On May 16, 2016
Like seriously eh, Okey is kinda right....

Let's be sincere......
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 16, 2016
DTALLPRINCE:

Do you think you have to call your President a "DOG" to get your message across?

Who has a spare brain pls?

Education is very important, get some bro.
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by fortunechy(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2016
dont mind those old cargos
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by shamecurls(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2016
LoveMachine:
And the two leaders of the USA after the next election will all be over 70 years. Let's be serious.

Brilliant

2 Likes

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by davidthe16th: 1:44pm On May 16, 2016
Tomorrow has come and gone, it may not. Come again stand up for your right.
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by gbens2000(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2016
davodyguy:

You need that sense more than I do. I have provided facts and not the nonsense bandwagon gibberish that you posted above. Receive brain now, cos you fall into that category described above
baba u are not making sense.
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by davidthe16th: 1:48pm On May 16, 2016
Tomorrow has come and gone, it may not come again. Go and survive
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by adewarley099(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2016
Well u can't compare the young Jonathan that has no clue of how to handle this country to the experienced man Buhari, judge him after is 4years moreover what happens to the young Dimeji bankole when he was given a chance? He failed woefully...

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by Iyoma2(f): 2:14pm On May 16, 2016
Where are d YOUTHS who are determined or Zealous about Nigeria"s Future. The Nigerian Youths prefare to applaud these old soldiers, then attack n insults their fellow Youths, err their views on social media than in reality. God help us.
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by solaseunmatthew(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2016
Oga shushh Jare. Enough of Inflammatory message that small minds like you will be carrying around. If the Kennedy's were still much available the USA will prefer them over and over again. It is not about age it is PERSONALITY. Lagosians would rather a Fashola 100x. Let the youths too wise up!

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by Fizzbizzie(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2016
LoveMachine:

I see your frustration but hear me out.

The Clintons have been making policy since the 80's. Trump is old money and has been wielding influence as well.

Don't get it twisted I'm no sycophant. I want the best available minds to govern. But age is just as much a hindrance as advantage.

Personally, I want new and fresh young blood in the political space but not just for youth's sake. PMB has finally gotten his own budget passed. Let's see what proverbial tricks this old dog has.

Ure on point.. When the young goodluck was given the helm, he only sqandered funds

1 Like

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by opribo(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2016
I am just so ashamed to be seeing all this old deadwoods still justling for power, I just wonder what on earth a 75 or 80 year old man can possibly offer a youth who has a whole life ahead of him.

Maybe we should start stoning them to leave work alone for able bodied youths to handle. My great grandfather is in the village and he is 75, he is enjoying a peaceful quiet life there anytime he comes to town he always wants to run back because of the heat. Then I equate that man and the old cargos leading this nation and I am like what. Are there no more youths. Imagine someone like OBJ and Bubu managing the affairs of professionals I reject it, what do they know about recent advancement in technology or economic policies.

All they know is how to ruin the lives of young girls and travel around with our hard earned tax payers funds.
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by anigold(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2016
DTALLPRINCE:

That's true and the clueless ones and wailers may never have sence even after reading this.
you mean ''sence' abi 'scent'
abeg have 'sense'
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by siempere(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2016
davodyguy:

when did Nigeria Return to civil rule?
I get u sir...but in d space of time it took OBJ to come back...PMB to come back...and odas....Clinton and d rest wuda done same....but it's all good...
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by geeluck1(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2016
Asif if they had invited him for their campaigns he would not go #SaveUsDePreaching #NigeriansAreHypocrites
Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by AntiWailer: 5:32pm On May 16, 2016
LoveMachine:

I see your frustration but hear me out.

The Clintons have been making policy since the 80's. Trump is old money and has been wielding influence as well.

Don't get it twisted I'm no sycophant. I want the best available minds to govern. But age is just as much a hindrance as advantage.

Personally, I want new and fresh young blood in the political space but not just for youth's sake. PMB has finally gotten his own budget passed. Let's see what proverbial tricks this old dog has.

You have a valid point.

Ask the so called youth.

They dnt have any meaningful response to the problems in the country apart from screaming dullard etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2016
davodyguy:

see list below

Clap for ya self...now please compare the current economies of those countries and that of Nigeria. If these old people keep leading us since independence and we still remain this way, don't you think we should give the youth a chance. You should be ashamed of yourself as a youth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. / Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.