Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

GEJ: Do You Need Me Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ: Do You Need Me Again? (513 Views)

You Still Need Me, Don’t Wish Me Dead – Obasanjo Begs Youths / What Did GEJ Do Wrong That Buhari Is Doing Right? - Chief Anthony Eshemokhai / What Exactly Did GEJ Do With The Grants From UK (cameron) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ: Do You Need Me Again? by Benard94(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2016
If GEJ should ask you, do you need me again?

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Do You Need Me Again? by Ezedon(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2016
YES WE STILL NEED FRESH AIR AND TRANSFORMATION

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Do You Need Me Again? by chikel2000(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2016
Yes, every day I need u GEJ. Missed u my hero

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Do You Need Me Again? by DesChyko: 10:32am On May 16, 2016
Not yet. Baba Go rest. Make Buhari fix this rubbish wey he don create first.

1 Like

Re: GEJ: Do You Need Me Again? by aljharem(m): 10:34am On May 16, 2016
No not yet, you cannot come and inherit Buhari's mess. Moreover we need a Fayose or Amosun
Re: GEJ: Do You Need Me Again? by ziccoit: 10:41am On May 16, 2016
The way some people are fixating with GEJ, the award wining most incompetent leader in the history of Nigerian, you wonder what the cry is all about. May be the fixation is as a result of the man no more available to continue dolling out free monies.
Re: GEJ: Do You Need Me Again? by Hengineer: 11:03am On May 16, 2016
Yes!.. we need you to stay wherever you are and never come back.

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of Subsidy / Breaking News: Release Kanu In Seven Days On Nigeria Sinks / Troops Raid Cattle Rustlers, Armed Bandits Camp At Yan Mangu Forest(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.