Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:31 AM

Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG (43375 Views)

Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat / I Wasn’t Bounced From Imade’s Birthday - Sophia Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Speakdatruth: 1:04pm On May 16, 2016
The babymama trend is the modern interpretation of polygamy. The difference is just that in those day, our fathers keep them at home but nowadays we throw them out of our home.

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Hardaysheenar(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2016
Hhmmm...anoda Episode of Dele Momodu and Davido palava
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 16, 2016
And Sophie is back on the news.
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by abbey621(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2016
I would have done the same, there's no law stating that you have to get along with babymamas, just accept your responsibility by being in your child's life and move on but these babaymamas are never contented, they want to stay relevant by all means!

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by jaygud: 1:05pm On May 16, 2016
O.B.O......BOSS DEM BADEST......

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2016
yeye people
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Wuuworld(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2016
Is she the first daughter of Lai Muhammadu Momodu Buhari
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by jeje123(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2016
There is no news again many people were suffering while you guys keep busy gossip about an innocent baby. mchew grin
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by ClintonDal(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2016
We believe anything we see online. Who is the so called source? On the day of the bday she had imade all to herself and Davido planned a bday party for the daughter on his own day. What if it was a mutual decision to each spend different days with the baby as to avoid conflict.
I just tire for people, just to make Front page you cook up lies against people

8 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by pwettiejay(f): 1:07pm On May 16, 2016
Ah! Ah! What happin again? Thought this case has been settled.....wetin konsain me sha
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by sweetcocoa(f): 1:08pm On May 16, 2016
I think she shouldn't have bothered going since she knows her baby daddy isn't cool with having her in his house, she already had her own birthday fun with the little girl, what else was she looking for there?

It's the life you chose Sophie, live it.

3 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by OboOlora(f): 1:11pm On May 16, 2016
onstelly:

Stop calling women hoes vizkiz
He's not calling women hoes, just the ones that prefer to be baby mamas.

BTW, that ur profile pic get as e be oh. If olympus have fallen n are repelling each other, shouldnt u cover them up? shocked
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 16, 2016
Classic case of "I thought I loved your mama and gave her a baby only to find out I do not even like her.".
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by cr7lomo: 1:16pm On May 16, 2016
OboOlora:

BTW, that ur profile pic get as e be oh. If olympus have fallen n are repelling each other, shouldnt u cover them up? shocked

Bad Bella is definitely allowed
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by bammy777(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2016
onstelly:

Stop calling women hoes vizkiz
. He wud like to stop. Buh u guyz ar actually HOES.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by tuna4servi(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2016
Why are they humiliating dis lady na?
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by fortunechy(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2016
wetin concern us dia?...
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by onila(f): 1:30pm On May 16, 2016
she shld take him to court

Nigerian women are too soft

my mother took my father to court
when she had issues with him abt visitation rights

and she won
despite my father being richer

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by onstelly(f): 1:31pm On May 16, 2016
OboOlora:

Surprise it's coming from a girl
I will rather ignore you
Inbtw are you vizkiz,

1 Like

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by tuna4servi(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2016
Wo if Davido no want u again pls come make I marry u for real. I will love u for who u are jare,dis embarrassment u re getting is fûcking too much.
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Ijaya123: 1:36pm On May 16, 2016
Two adults behaving like kids. That's the consequence of kids allow their sexual organs do the thinking.
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by sundilazo(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2016
Wetin concern me & davido pikin.....nairlanders 2day is my bday...Happy bday to me!!!
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by OlujobaSamuel: 1:42pm On May 16, 2016
how I wish money can buy sense, how I wish fame can buy sense, how I wish fun can buy sense, it's a pity, none can actually give sense.
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by geekybabe(f): 1:43pm On May 16, 2016
abbey621:
I would have done the same, there's no law stating that you have to get along with babymamas, just accept your responsibility by being in your child's life and move on but these babaymamas are never contented, they want to stay relevant by all means!

I don't get. someone carried a child for 9 months and went through the excruciating pains of child birth to birth a cute baby like that and you say she wants to stay relevant by all means.
yes. It's her daughter and she has evry right to be relevant in her life.

4 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by write2obi(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2016
mineANDurs:
I wonder y this two cant respect themselves for the sake of this little girl, imagine the kind of insults she will get from her future classmates if her parents continues this way angry

Davido has to learn to include her in any event that concerns d baby afterall he knew he dosnt like her but still went ahead to sleep with her.

They shuld strike a balance for d babys sake!
The baby's birthday was on Saturday, which she spent with her mother, i don't see anything wrong with davido spending his Sunday with his daughter and friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by younglamzy(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2016
But like seriously don't we all fink we should get to the bottom of the matter Davido will surely have his Reasons for all this dramas
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by OlujobaSamuel: 1:45pm On May 16, 2016
how I wish money can buy sense, how I wish fame can buy sense, how I wish fun can buy sense, it's a pity, none can actually give sense.
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by OlujobaSamuel: 1:46pm On May 16, 2016
Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by write2obi(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2016
onila:
she shld take him to court

Nigerian women are too soft

my mother took my father to court
when she had issues with him abt visitation rights

and she won
despite being richer
And charge him for what exactly ?

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG by Tobium1(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2016
celebrities like Tiwa Savage, 2face Idibia

They meet again!! Where is oga tunji?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman? / Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding / "Hole In My Shorts" - Yemi Alade Steps Out In Body Hug (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.