Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,528 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? (1493 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by jhasper(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2016
me am single oo, I have never kiss a girl before

av forgotten my class teacher kissed me, back then .
cox I answered a question nobody knew at the class room.

after that kiss ehn, jasper started seeing moon because ha lips was wet,pink and soft.
I was 9yrs then

1 Like

Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by Tolexander: 11:17am On May 16, 2016
I was a day old when I first kissed an opposite sex.

The opposite sex I first kiss was my mother
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by optional1(f): 11:21am On May 16, 2016
mediapace firstking01 Dongate come and ans dis question is 4 u guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by firstking01(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2016
optional1:
cnt remember...wbu??
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by robosky02(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2016
optional1:

optional1? undecided
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by Mediapace: 11:40am On May 16, 2016
I think my first time was kissing Optional1 and juhan wink
can't remember my age then
optional1:
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by robosky02(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2016
Mediapace:

I remember it was juhan

cos optional1 was seating near me then lol
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by Mediapace: 11:46am On May 16, 2016
Lols optional1 is it true ?
robosky02:

I remember it was juhan

Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 16, 2016
robosky02:

I remember it was juhan

what are you talking about

Mediapace wetin you dey talk?
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by Mediapace: 3:48pm On May 16, 2016
Op asked us questions and we gave it an answer wink
juhan:
what are you talking about

Mediapace wetin you dey talk?
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by optional1(f): 9:33pm On May 16, 2016
firstking01:
cnt remember...wbu??

U kiss her so tail u 4get ur age.
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by optional1(f): 9:39pm On May 16, 2016
Mediapace:

u think u not sure na wa ooo
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 16, 2016
op ..You're high on cheese balls..

*sales girl, bring 6packs of cheese balls undecided*
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by DharmyYinks: 10:21pm On May 16, 2016
Mzlarem come here
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by optional1(f): 11:47pm On May 16, 2016
Mediapace:
Lols optional1 is it true ?

So true dear
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by apparentlylaw(m): 2:37am On May 17, 2016
back den wen I was in primary 5
our neighbours sis ....she jez came back from d uni & she called me DAT day ...locked the room and was like ify put your mouth here ....I did squeeze my breast ....I did ... & don't tell any1 ....I didn't oh God I was xo used ........now shez married wif kids
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by firstking01(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2016
optional1:

U kiss her so tail u 4get ur age.
Hehehehehegrin, tell me your own jortongue
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by optional1(f): 8:10am On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehehegrin, tell me your own jortongue

d question is 4 guys nd girls
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by firstking01(m): 8:14am On May 17, 2016
optional1:

d question is 4 guys nd girls
I 've answered mine, answer yourstongue
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by iykekelvins(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2016
I had my first kiss when I was about 14 years, her name was Abigail
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by optional1(f): 8:39am On May 17, 2016
firstking01:
I 've answered mine, answer yourstongue

the thread is 4 guys not girls
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by firstking01(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2016
optional1:

the thread is 4 guys not girls
You can still tell megrin
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by Mediapace: 3:17pm On May 17, 2016
Am sure,slip of hand
optional1:

u think u not sure na wa ooo
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 17, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Mzlarem come here
yaff spoil..sha answer cos am looking you.
Re: What Age Were You When You First Kissed A Girl And Who Was She? by DharmyYinks: 10:21pm On May 17, 2016
MzLarem:
yaff spoil..sha answer cos am looking you.
Lol.. na u spoil me so u answer first

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Her / Sexy And Hot Babes / 13 Things You Didn’t Realize Can Cause Vaginal Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.