Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,781 members, 7,972,805 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why Is It That Almost Every Girl Engaged? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Almost Every Girl Engaged? (711 Views)

9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Almost Every Girl Engaged? by kharurdey: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2009
it is now a common phenomenon to all girls u approach to tell u that she is with someone already. does it mean the single guy wont have their owon girl.
the funniest thing is wen they even ask u if u would like to be a second guy but some honest ones simply tell you they cant double date.
i wonder wat this world is turning into!. guys u shoul unda stand this!
Re: Why Is It That Almost Every Girl Engaged? by izeek(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2009
well is it not a gud thing that our girls are getting proposals!
shows that guys are serious and are settling down fast.

my advice to you,
go find one small one wey u go train so that when she is old enuf, she wud proudly tell the other guys she is engaged too. grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Almost Every Girl Engaged? by jaybee3(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2009
no we don't understand your observation  shocked
Re: Why Is It That Almost Every Girl Engaged? by Ben13: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2009
that all the gurls in his area are all engaged.
Re: Why Is It That Almost Every Girl Engaged? by Gentlelady(f): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
izeek:

well is it not a gud thing that our girls are getting proposals!
shows that guys are serious and are settling down fast.
my advice to you,
go find one small one wey u go train so that when she is old enuf, she wud proudly tell the other guys she is engaged too. grin grin

lol grin

@ poster
I am with somebody already too! It is a tough world. wink
Re: Why Is It That Almost Every Girl Engaged? by izeek(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
@ben,
can that be possible,
all them girls in his area are engaged?
even the 5yr olds!
dude aint got game oh!
haba, atleats some madwomen still go dey wey never engage.
Re: Why Is It That Almost Every Girl Engaged? by IFELEKE(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2009
@Poster,
Pele.
Re: Why Is It That Almost Every Girl Engaged? by biola44: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2009
:d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice For Women From Loverboo / For All Who Are Crazy In Love. Drop A Line For The Person That Makes You Tick / Girl's Faithfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.