Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos (45233 Views)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday / Nana Otedola Stunning In A Throwback Photo / Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2016
vague:
im sure your mother is fat and she looks 20yrs older than her age but you still think she is beautiful grin
why mention my mum? Anyway my mum is very beautiful
Re: Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos by FrankValency(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2016
scooby12:

Lolzz
na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos by Cherlene(f): 12:01am On May 17, 2016
FrankValency:
Enjoy, na ur time joor, I'm sure u stood by him when he got nothing.
Dear Nairaland babes, that guy u are ignoring his pm , he might be the otedola or Dangote of tomorrow, reply him now. This is a shoutout to all the girls I've Sent pm, respond now because if I become otedola tomorrow , I no go look una side o, u can see Mrs otedola smiling now, wouldn't you want to smile later? Good.
Cc: cherlene , ivyy, prettydiva , pretydiva , sinaj , onstelly , Thicksomethin...pls complete am,

At bolded, INDEED anything is possible
with our Lord and Saviour.

- Hihi, na so my dear. Tell am ooh!

Cherlene

1 Share

Re: Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 12:22am On May 17, 2016
Rich men usually marry beautiful women. If u agree click like.
Re: Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 12:29am On May 17, 2016
ehie:
Anyone else after otedola is just eating her sloppy seconds. Wham bam thank u maam

sloppy seconds doesn't apply to guys. the older the guy, the more powerful he is likely to be, financially, socially and romantically grin
Re: Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 12:31am On May 17, 2016
iamrealdeji:
I'm honestly crushing on Nana Otedola.
This bad man Femi Otedola get mad taste,nigga went for a girl with slim,oblong face and frame that will look young forever. How would a nigga cheat with this kind of wife in your corridor?

ma guy forget that talk. if you see a gorgeous chick, there's a guy who is tired of banging her. take that to the bank.
Re: Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:28am On May 17, 2016
Keneking:
Is she not older than Femi
Haba, Femi Otedola is 52
Re: Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 11:29am On May 17, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Haba, Femi Otedola is 52

But he looks younger and cute, the woman on the attached pictures appear older. undecided
Re: Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos by Tay16(f): 12:03pm On May 20, 2016
sonnie10:

And you think with bariatric surgery (gastric bypass), you would just go home and start eating buns, fufu, puff puff, pounded yam and still achieve the desired result. As someone in the field, I have seen many who returned to their old size even after surgery.
since you are in the field i assumed that you know that there are other surgeries and procedures like vaser and laser liposuction and tummy tucks and body wraps that can be used instead of getting the stomach stapled undecided you probably just watched my 600lb life last night and suddenly became an expert.

I have slim friends that eat junk during the day and drink herbs or purge in the evening just to stay slim for guys that will still continue to cheat on them
Re: Nana Otedola Stuns In New Photos by sonnie10: 1:32pm On May 20, 2016
Tay16:
since you are in the field i assumed that you know that there are other surgeries and procedures like vaser and laser liposuction and tummy tucks and body wraps that can be used instead of getting the stomach stapled undecided you probably just watched my 600lb life last night and suddenly became an expert.

I have slim friends that eat junk during the day and drink herbs or purge in the evening just to stay slim for guys that will still continue to cheat on them

What other validation do I need? I worked hard to be recognized, which I would not mention here due to ethical issues. So it is not out of place to share my expertise and rightly inform the public on wrongfully held myths. Let me debunk your "junk food" myth once more.

Your friends are probably ignorant, and this is the reason; On the average, carbs and fats digest in less less than 3-5hours after eating. Therefore, for them to eat junk during the day and drink herb tea in the evening (a period spanning more than 8hours) in order to flush the food that is already digested is nothing but the height of ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrasak Okoya Celebrates His 77th Birthday With His Wife, Shade / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / 10 Banks Earn N22bn On Account Maintenance Charges (Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.