Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,500 members, 7,932,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) (54639 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 16, 2016
Amelian:
Who would ever imagine mercy johnson will be this decent and dedicated in marriage. When she was single, i know most guys will judge her from a distance as a slut because of her sexy shape then go for the plain looking girls, thinking there marriage is safe.
See.mercy still very sexy and very focused in her home.. Her husband saw a diamond which most single men couldnt see , even with their eyes open.
God bless your home mercy, keep the joy in yur alive and pure smiley
. Divorce will not come knocking on yur door, cause i believe you are wise and grounded..

I always tell pretty ladies around me, dont allow society box u into a corner , which is not yours.. Always look yur best and to hell with any guy that feels cos u r sexy and pretty, u wont be a marriage material but a sex object...Your husband will locate you , and damn what people thinks. He will see the rare goodness in you and marry you.. Cause u r worth more than a diamond in his eyes.
Embrace your looks, cos its God's gift.
smiley
correct grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by FrankValency(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2016
floragregs:
All na packaging. Make she pull bra, the breast go dey kiss her belle.
u badt gaaaan
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by mercydaniel: 6:47pm On May 16, 2016
floragregs:
do you expect her breast to be pointing at u? After giving birth to three lovely kids? Some times instead of opening your mouth to spill rubbish it's better u keep mute. She is hapely married I'm proud of her.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 16, 2016
Airforce1:
I wish my girl friend breast big like this
mtcheew attention seeker undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2016
Amelian:
Who would ever imagine mercy johnson will be this decent and dedicated in marriage. When she was single, i know most guys will judge her from a distance as a slut because of her sexy shape then go for the plain looking girls, thinking there marriage is safe.
See.mercy still very sexy and very focused in her home.. Her husband saw a diamond which most single men couldnt see , even with their eyes open.
. Divorce will not come knocking on yur door, cause i believe you are wise and grounded..

I always tell pretty ladies around me, dont allow society box u into a corner , which is not yours.. Always look yur best and to hell with any guy that feels cos u r sexy and pretty, u wont be a marriage material but a sex object...Your husband will locate you , and damn what people thinks. He will see the rare goodness in you and marry you.. Cause u r worth more than a diamond in his eyes.
Embrace your looks, cos its God's gift. smiley
Special Adviser to Nairalanders on Relationship matters .

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Kingblingz(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2016
Stupedinluv:
And i thought i had big boobs
Big boobs u say? Dearie ur Boobs is just like pimples...
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 16, 2016
floragregs:
bad belle is allowed.
Madam perfect. Show us your own.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 6:49pm On May 16, 2016
ireneony1:
kiss figure eight on point
My future wife, *wink*
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by HaneefahRN(f): 6:53pm On May 16, 2016
Lovely couple. More strength to their union.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by andyanders: 6:54pm On May 16, 2016
Mercy, you are looking lovely. Keep it up going. You gonna be the next Kider......
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2016
See heavy #GidiBlues of Man United! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Chrisrare: 6:54pm On May 16, 2016
As d two of dem ugly like dis com marry, i wonder how there children will look like.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by frisky2good(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2016
This breast plenty o. Kilode? Make e no beta for man wey no like big bobbie. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by nigflute(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2016
Great one...looking dapper
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by HRich(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2016
Ok. I have SAW it.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by HRich(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2016
Chrisrare:
As d two of dem ugly like dis com marry, i wonder how there children will look like.
You need to see what is ugliness in the face of their first Child.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by maureen546: 6:58pm On May 16, 2016
Lovely nd wonderful
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by missyge(f): 6:58pm On May 16, 2016
Amelian:

I concur

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2016
with all due respect to chika ike, ini edo, kate henshaw and a host of other female acts to look up to mercy as their role model. they should swallow their pride and hook up to her for tutorials on marital longevity.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2016
Amelian:

You have spoken well..

But you'll also agree with me that a lot of those ladies you just spoke of, let's say over 80%, are not marriageable. Right?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by emvico(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2016
the guy don hama tongue but some guys go dey lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by freeze001(f): 7:01pm On May 16, 2016
floragregs:

That would be because it has performed a natural and the most honourable of duties, nurturing humankind and three times over! You do not shame a woman for that or any other reason, u honour and respect her!

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 16, 2016
Amelian:

She is a rare case. Most naija babes that dress provocatively are hoes.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by ObaKlaz: 7:03pm On May 16, 2016
*In Sinzu's voice... "Nkan ti sisi yen carry mehn, is 2mussh!"
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by trippleKAY(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2016
Amelian:

all this write ups cos of mercy? u get time sha
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 16, 2016
missyge:
I concur

Why won't you concur? Birds of the same feather.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by yvesboss(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2016
Amelian:

So what advice do you have for the ugly ones
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by 4nobody4every1: 7:03pm On May 16, 2016
cool
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by boldkelvin: 7:03pm On May 16, 2016
floragregs:
Speaking from experience
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by sightmedic: 7:04pm On May 16, 2016
nice couple, perfect match.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by hotdi(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2016
Stupedinluv:
And i thought i had big boobs

Lolz grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) by ObaKlaz: 7:05pm On May 16, 2016
Mercy got MILK!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linchung Duke Oliver Dies While Returning From Mother's Burial (Photos) / Gifts Make Me Wet – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals / Toke Makinwa Rocks See-Through Gown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.