Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,653 members, 7,889,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. (1298 Views)

Governor Darius Ishaku Visits Buhari - Pictures / Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) / Niger Delta Youths Show Their Support For President Buhari (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 1:30pm On May 16, 2016
1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. You clapped.He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. Also clapped.
2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped. He paid subsidy. you also clapped.
3. When he removed all road blocks. You clapped. When he reinstalled road blocks. You also clapped.
4. When he relocated military command to North East. You clapped. He returned military command back. You clapped.
5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped. He devalued the Naira. You clapped.
6. He said he would not have the office of the first lady. You clapped. He has the office of the first lady. You clapped.
7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped. $1 is officially equal N280. You are clapping.
8. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, he later said in December when the rains stop. You clapped. Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. You are clapping.
9. He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. You clapped. Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.
10. He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped. Its getting to one year, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.
11. He said he will feed school children once a day. You all Clap. He failed to feed even a child. You all clapped.
12. Buhari first went to England and he took pictures with Cameron. You. Clapped. Buhari went to England and he was disgraced by Cameron. You also clapped.

[size=18pt]
CLAPocracy
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 12:24am On May 17, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. You clapped.He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. Also clapped.
2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped. He paid subsidy. you also clapped.
3. When he removed all road blocks. You clapped. When he reinstalled road blocks. You also clapped.
4. When he relocated military command to North East. You clapped. He returned military command back. You clapped.
5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped. He devalued the Naira. You clapped.
6. He said he would not have the office of the first lady. You clapped. He has the office of the first lady. You clapped.
7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped. $1 is officially equal N280. You are clapping.
8. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, he later said in December when the rains stop. You clapped. Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. You are clapping.
9. He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. You clapped. Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.
10. He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped. Its getting to one year, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.
11. He said he will feed school children once a day. You all Clap. He failed to feed even a child. You all clapped.
12. Buhari first went to England and he took pictures with Cameron. You. Clapped. Buhari went to England and he was disgraced by Cameron. You also clapped.

[size=18pt]
CLAPocracy
[/size]

ZOMBIES will never seize to amaze me. I'm happy that they're also passing through the hardship in the country presently.

Suffering and smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. by juman(m): 12:50am On May 17, 2016
Let be sincere with ourselves this government is better than pdp governments.

They inherited a destroyed country, that makes things very hard for them to maneuver.

Yeah, I agree that they are also not great leaders because in situation like this great leaders suppose to borrow money to fix things.

1 Like

Re: Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. by M4gunners: 1:29am On May 17, 2016
I wonder oh . zombie just dey follow follow. No one thinks properly again.
Re: Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 2:44am On May 17, 2016
juman:

They inherited a destroyed country, that makes things very hard for them to maneuver.

Yeah, I agree that they are also not great leaders because in situation like this great leaders suppose to borrow money to fix things.

Bro, you should also be sincere and ask this government how they squandered the 26 biggest economy and 3rd fastest growing economy in the world they inherited from the previous government.

1 Like

Re: Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. by Lordave: 3:06am On May 17, 2016
juman:

So he didn't know the country was destroyed before making those silly promises huh?

Daura Cowboy!

2 Likes

Re: Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. by chriskosherbal(m): 3:06am On May 17, 2016
I see hmmm
Re: Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 4:13am On May 17, 2016
Zombies actually think its a thing of pride to be stupid. We warned them.. Now, it's okay if we mock them.

1 Like

Re: Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. by AZeD1(m): 4:18am On May 17, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Bro, you should also be sincere and ask this government how they squandered the 26 biggest economy and 3rd fastest growing economy in the world they inherited from the previous government.
Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. by juman(m): 4:55am On May 17, 2016
Lordave:
So he didn't know the country was destroyed before making those silly promises huh?

Daura Cowboy!

Nobody knew the extent the country was destroyed by pdp.

Imagine even pdp borrowed money to pay salaries before they left despite all the oil boom they witnessed.

Note: I am also not buharis fan.

1 Like

Re: Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. by greatgod2012(f): 5:26am On May 17, 2016
My own opinion is that, one should be careful of the promises made. For someone to be going up and down, promising heaven and earth, should have had an idea of what is obtainable in that place he's going before promising. The problem I see here is that, PMB was only after taking power, he never prepare for anything, he only wanted power. He didn't actually bother himself with the extent to which things have been spoilt, he only wanted power. Its his quest for power that made him promise what could not be achieved, what he never had any idea of. And if he didn't sweetmouth and promise like that, he wouldn't win the election. The masses have their own blame too, when he and his party was making those promises, did the masses ask them how they were going to achieve them, no they didn't. They believed everything line, hook and sinker.

Now, they are blaming the past administration for spoiling everything beyond repair before leaving office, why didn't they do their findings then before making all those promises.

PMB was only after power, and he used his sweet mouth, as well as Jonathan's weakness in the area of tackling BH to get to the power.

I just hope all of us have learnt our lessons.
DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR.

3 Likes

Re: Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. by oloriooko(m): 6:18am On May 17, 2016
This is exactly what turned PDP into a non challant spoilt brat: our unflinching support making them look infallible and our inability to make constructive criticisms even when we knew they erred.

APC is full to the brim with people that governed with PDP in the 16yrs of "destructive" governance and yet we have started beating the same drums and dancing the same steps we did for PDP angry

We must learn to place demands on our leaders in line with their campaign promises not make excuses for them. They said it, they MUST do it! Else they see us as cheap shallow minded fillowers

1 Like

Re: Clapping For President Buhari....... Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 11:50am On May 17, 2016
greatgod2012:
My own opinion is that, one should be careful of the promises made. For someone to be going up and down, promising heaven and earth, should have had an idea of what is obtainable in that place he's going before promising. The problem I see here is that, PMB was only after taking power, he never prepare for anything, he only wanted power. He didn't actually bother himself with the extent to which things have been spoilt, he only wanted power. Its his quest for power that made him promise what could not be achieved, what he never had any idea of. And if he didn't sweetmouth and promise like that, he wouldn't win the election. The masses have their own blame too, when he and his party was making those promises, did the masses ask them how they were going to achieve them, no they didn't. They believed everything line, hook and sinker.

Now, they are blaming the past administration for spoiling everything beyond repair before leaving office, why didn't they do their findings then before making all those promises.

PMB was only after power, and he used his sweet mouth, as well as Jonathan's weakness in the area of tackling BH to get to the power.

I just hope all of us have learnt our lessons.
DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR.

You killed it.

(1) (Reply)

Falsehood in APC Fuel Price :Real Cost Of Petrol Breakdown ...by Tam David West / Can A Religious Group Behead An American Citizen Publicly? / Reasons Why President Muhammadu Buhari May Be Impeached By The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.