Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,559 members, 7,978,859 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:41 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Is Super Stylish As She Rocks An Agbada (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Is Super Stylish As She Rocks An Agbada (photos) (769 Views)

Sola Sobowale, Patience Ozokwor & Ireti Doyle Look Stylish As Ever / Imade, Davido's First Daughter Looking Stylish As She Hangs Out With Her Mum / 2Baba And Annie Rock Agbada(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Is Super Stylish As She Rocks An Agbada (photos) by LordMedusa(m): 1:55pm On May 16, 2016
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim stepped out
yesterday
looking stylish in a grey Agbada with black
embroidery, as she attended a
magazine launch and Kiss Daniel’s concert in
Lagos.
Source and More photos

http://stormng.ml/2016/05/16/juliet-ibrahim-super-stylish-rocks-agbada-photos/

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Super Stylish As She Rocks An Agbada (photos) by Kaira333: 2:09pm On May 16, 2016
Pretty woman

Waoh FTC for d first time. I dedicate dis to my one and only precious and pretty daughter. I believe she is more beautiful than dis woman and she go be more famous than her in Jesus Name. Amen wink wink
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Super Stylish As She Rocks An Agbada (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 16, 2016
Kaira333:
Pretty woman

Waoh FTC for d first time. I dedicate dis to my one and only precious and pretty daughter. I believe she is more beautiful than dis woman and she go be more famous than her in Jesus Name. Amen wink wink
guy relax make e enter first
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Is Super Stylish As She Rocks An Agbada (photos) by Kaira333: 3:41pm On May 16, 2016
kallmemrB:
guy relax make e enter first
wait ooo y una de call me guy, honestly am not a guy am a lady. Back to u kallmemrB I already have a beautiful girl.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Taunts Dele Momodu Again (WATCH) / Beverly Naya Shows Off Her Natural ‘fro Hairstyle & It’s Popping / Peter Edochie And Son Yul Pictured On Set Of New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.