Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:12 AM

Wrong Video Concepts: Eldee And Omawummi. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Wrong Video Concepts: Eldee And Omawummi. (678 Views)

Eco/ Environmental Tv Show Concepts/ Synopsis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Video Concepts: Eldee And Omawummi. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
Hey dont hate, just my analysis and opinion.

Eldee's bosi gbanga video is tight on t.v but the girls in the vid looked too jamaican or african-american, and the steps didnt looked nigerian. I would have prefferd some mixture of yahooze and some alanta steps into the dance.

Omawummi video was getting interesting at the beginning and the dance was getting good. Then the most part of the vid was just like a fairy tale. I preferred if the dance would have continued and maybe the intensity hightened throughout the song. she would have featured enough dances.

I can only say the only video that has impressed me in the past few months is Freewindz "thats the way".

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: N50,000 + Be Our Brand Icon: Contract Worth Over N1million! / Let Talk About Christian Movie / My Fillow Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.