Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,927 members, 7,935,930 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 07:17 PM

Gunmen storm Ondo state, kidnap 2 reverend sisters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen storm Ondo state, kidnap 2 reverend sisters (639 Views)

Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) / Kidnapper Caught In Benue By Vigilante While Trying To Kidnap 2 School Children / Ondo Police Rescue Reverend Sisters Kidnapped Along Lagos-Ore Road(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen storm Ondo state, kidnap 2 reverend sisters by jhasper(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2016
Gunmen kidnap two reverend sisters in Ondo
state.
While they were trying to fix the problem, their
abductors reportedly swooped on them and
whisked them to an unknown destination.
A source told reporters that one of the victims
was an indigene of Ondo state. The source
further disclosed that the kidnappers had
demanded a ransom of N20m.
The source said: “The two sisters were in their
bus and were going for a special meeting of the
group in Ijebu Itele. They were travelling when their
vehicle broke down on the road.
“As they were trying to fix the problem, the
kidnappers swooped on them and took the sisters
and their driver away.
“The church has contacted their family members.
“We have been told that the kidnappers demanded
N20m before they will release them, but the church
has started negotiating with them and hopefully,
they will be released,” the source revealed.

Re: Gunmen storm Ondo state, kidnap 2 reverend sisters by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2016
My Hero.....

Lol. Before NLers would chop me. But this kid is CIA material. When I was 15 the biggest crime I pulled off was killing a lizard and destroying all evidence. Pretty lame when compared to this Fulani James Bond.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Two Sisters Aged 4 And 2 Years Old Go Missing In Lagos / PHOTOS: RRS Arrest 11 People Over N2.5m Stolen Phones In Lagos / BUK Female Student Takes Own Life Over Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.