Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

These Categories Of Ladies Will Have Sex With Any Guy Any Time (see Why) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Categories Of Ladies Will Have Sex With Any Guy Any Time (see Why) (958 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / Don't Bleep These Categories Of Ladies If You Want To Make It / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Categories Of Ladies Will Have Sex With Any Guy Any Time (see Why) by supernova094(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2016
Twaddle HQ Tips relationship experts have summed up the categories of ladies that are likely to have sex with any guy any time. I know the guys will love this one. On my mark, get set…GO:

1. Those That View Sex As A Game
In their mind, sex is not connected to love. Sex is just a game in which she gets points for every man she beds. Even though she may be in love with her partner, she’ll have sex with as many men as possible so she can gain the maximum number of points and win the game. Such girls are most
likely than not to boast to her friends that she has slept with so-so and so and truly see it as a mark of reputation.

2. Those Addicted To Alcohol Or Drugs
Ladies who are substance abusers are much more likely to end up sleeping with any guy any time. Female alcoholics are susceptible to infidelity because their inhibitions will be lowered and their judgment impaired. Female drug addicts may sell their bodies for drugs. Either type of woman is likely to have sex without realising what she’s doing.
For instance, an ex college friend of mine once divulged to me that one of my ex band members was proposed sex by a female junkie in exchange for money to buy crack. Sadly he didn’t have.

3. Girls That Have Lots Of Close Male
Friends...read more on

[url]twaddlehq.com/these-categories-of-ladies-are-likely-to-have-sex-with-any-guy-at-any-time/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Now a changed person / 7 Character Traits That Prove You Are Dating A “damaged” Woman / The Strongest bond In The World. True Or True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.