Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Please Avoid Buying Phones From Affordable Phones Ikeja - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Avoid Buying Phones From Affordable Phones Ikeja (2728 Views)

7 Google Android Apps To Secure Your Android Phones From Virus / What You Should Know About Buying Phones From Aliexpress / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Avoid Buying Phones From Affordable Phones Ikeja by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 16, 2016
I just read the story of a Nairalander on his painful experience with the above fradulent phone retailer. Please avoid buying from them. This is the link to the story and pass the warning to others. https://www.nairaland.com/3107671/fraudulent-selling-new-phones-without
Re: Please Avoid Buying Phones From Affordable Phones Ikeja by rahdadaruyahoocom(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2016
I had a similar experience with them too.
I bought a blackberry classic from them one friday. I didnt get to check the camera coz there were too many things to check. On getting home i realized that the camera wasnt working so i took it back to them on Monday. I received the shock of my life when they told me that the phone's IME NO wasnt part of their phone sales record for friday.
Re: Please Avoid Buying Phones From Affordable Phones Ikeja by Nobody: 8:08am On May 20, 2016
Very painful....
Re: Please Avoid Buying Phones From Affordable Phones Ikeja by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Very Annoying....
Indeed 😡

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Shares LOVE This Valentines / A Advice On Using Any Third Party Power Solution. Zinox Power Bank. / In Need Of Iphone 6s Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.