Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,976 members, 7,903,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:15 AM

. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (12327 Views)

Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by amebono11: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2009
@karma

i wo, 8 months ko grin grin grin grin

topic

i just want to know if she will be complaining like this to her husband if her sister is the one living with them

they are newly weds for good sakes, people know that they are in their enjoying stage , infact the brother will be surprised if he doesnt hear the normal ' oohhh haaaaaa, harder, further' bla bla bla, someone like me i will go knock on their door and ask if everything is ok, cos i expect to hear some kinda noise

i couldn't care less if i did it in the street and screamed my life out, afterall have done it in my parents house when i went visiting, wetin consign me if i give them heart attack or not undecided
Re: . by Sauron1: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
,amebo no1:

i just want to know if she will be complaining like this to her husband if her sister is the one living with them

She won't complain if the reverse was the case.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2009
i remember back in march, madam's sis was with us. one night , probably at madams request, she took our son to sleep with her. i wonder why she did that  cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Sauron1: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2009
oyb:

i remember back in march, madam's sis was with us. one night , probably at madams request, she took our son to sleep with her. i wonder why she did that  cheesy cheesy

No comment. lipsrsealed
Re: . by chic2pimp(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2009
Wot a topic. Hmmmmmmmm interesting. Make una go visit marriage counsellor abi
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
Re: . by nethacker(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2009
Sincerely,for no such reason will i send my kid brother packing especially if he is a serious type with bright future.We hv been together b4 my wife n will still be even if my wife's around.For GOODNESS sake y would I even try such.It's wickedness.I was a victim of such circumstance.I lost my mum wen i was 19yrs.I am d last born of my mum.My eldest brother did exactly wat the poster's wife wants.I had no option than to move.No where to go so i had to move to a friend's friend's house.I finished my college while staying with that my friend's friend and now i'm on my own with a good job and i am doing well.He is now so broke that he cant afford his kids tuition here in 9ja.He can't tell me cos he knws he did something so stupid in d past. I WILL NEVER do dat to my kid bro NEVER!! What would we think of Moses today if when it was time to part the red sea, he had said Why don't you guys go build a bridge?”A hopeless person feels difficulty in every chance BUT A hopeful person feels a chance in every difficulty .Just as Moses did!!
Think before you act and then act decisevely for u r d MAN.Fortune favors the brave

ThoniaSlim:

I do not support young couples who just got married living with any relatives! If I were to be in your wife's position I wouldn't also be comfortable.
ThoniaSlim honey ur kid sis is with us n i am not complaining  grin grin just kiddin
Re: . by vanitty: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2009
isn't the whole arrangement temporary until your brother can afford his own place?
Very selfish woman. You will be okay, sex is not air.
Re: . by Sauron1: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2009
nethacker:

”A hopeless person feels difficulty in every chance BUT A hopeful person feels a chance in every difficulty"

Do u share DNA with Gandhi? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2009
@thief thief,
my mind was to exchange words with you yesterday, but then again, i came to realise you are not worth the stress.
you keep correcting peoples written English, how does that make u a better person.

i simply made a suggestion from your post requesting the brother be thrown out of the house,
and i asked if that's what you would advice your husband to do?
people like you make other women brake up what would have been a happy home from mere listening to your stupidity,
when in reality,
you would live with your own husband and his 5brothers in a face me i kill you.

Just because you were raised in such, doesnt mean the rest of us arent above it so comot with your gibberish. Talika oshi.

I wasnt worth the stress yesterday. Why am I worth it today?

You didnt make any "simple suggestion", you lying twit.

You said I should "find a brain", would you like for me to quote it for you cos I can. How the hell is the OP's situation YOUR HEADACHE to the point that you'd personally insult me? Did I insult you? ALL of my comments have been about the OP's situation, but you and your other crew of flunkies decided to turn it personal, insulting all those who responded with comments you dont like. We must have never argued before if you really thought, you could yarn dust at me and I'd let it slide.

Everyone has given their own opinions on the matter at hand, whether you agree with others or not is none of my concern. You started the whole mess by getting personal and Im helping you finish it abi?

Btw it's BREAK, not BRAKE. Yet they wonder why they cant find job years after "graduating" then take their bad luck into the homes of happy familes. Kibi pada si onibi.
Re: . by amebono11: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

She won't complain if the reverse was the case.

exactly
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
Where did he come from? Is Lagos the only place to seek for jobs? If after 6 months you haven't found a job in Lagos, is it not reasonable to try elsewhere?

I wonder

Lagos Lagos Lagos. Like it's the only state in Nigeria
Re: . by nethacker(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2009
Wooooommmmeeeeennnn!!!!!!!!! fear them
Be to her virtue very kind
Her faults a little blind  grin grin

Women will nvr decide for me ooooo  wink ontop wetin now  grin
Re: . by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I wonder

Lagos Lagos Lagos. Like it's the only state in Nigeria

well, its where the money is
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2009
Dont know why homosexuality is against the law in Naija. Many guys esp here would be happier, Im sure of it

oyb:

well, its where the money is

Not really.
Re: . by nethacker(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Dont know why homosexuality is against the law in Naija. Many guys esp here would be happier, Im sure of it

Not really.
hmmmmm shocked shocked
Re: . by izeek(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
thief,

okay so i said go get a brain, in what way have u proved me wrong that u really need it.
just in case u stupid sense id not tell u,
brake could also mean, constraint, curb, check, discourage, restraint, damper determent, just to list a few.
am sure u are the type that slept through university to get a certificate.
that's if u went to one at all?

nit-wit like you, how wont u suggest the op send his brother packing when that's what actually Ur mother did to her in=laws.
how wont u approve of such irresponsible act.

am not surprised, Yoruba women are well know for their lousy nature, cheating attitude and stupid ways of life.
how do i know u are Yoruba, don't stress Ur brain. thats if you have 1
the only language i have seen that u are good at expressing yourself in perfectly is Yoruba.
learn to be civil, and even if you bleeped all your lecturers to get ur cert, atleast try to exhibit some traits that u actually saw the walls of a uni.

just to assist ur understanding properly in case English proves too difficult,

omo ti o gba eko nle, ita lo ti ma gba.
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2009
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaa  grin

Enough about your mother since you're Yoruba yourself, the wretched lecturer that is your papa is out there somewhere.

Your words are dripping with bitterness. If you pray hard enough, maybe one day you'd stop mooching off your own family members. Omo ale like yourself.

They should do an IP check cos you are most likely the OP since you have decided to take his problem on your head. Bloody gay. Ibi to ma ku si, lo wa yen
Re: . by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
If I am so comfortable (aka see reason to why he must stay) with your brother staying as a newlywed, just know you suck at sex. What better way to run away from your nonsense sex. cool
Re: . by Sauron1: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2009
stillwater:

If I am so comfortable (aka see reason to why he must stay) with your brother staying as a newlywed, just know you suck at sex. What better way to run away from your nonsense sex. cool

Jesus Wept!!!
Why is sex such a big issue to newly-weds.
For all you know, they might have been shagging for the past 9 years in a long term relationship.
Is there any difference between sex before marriage and the one after? Does it taste sweeter after marriage?
Re: . by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
stillwater:

'
you slay me grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Jesus Wept!!!
Why is sex such a big issue to newly-weds.
For all you know, they might have been shagging for the past 9 years in a long term relationship.
Is there any difference between sex before marriage and the one after? Does it taste sweeter after marriage?

All theories, they might have done this, done that, bla bla, no certainty. I say carry your nonsense sex and go!!!
Re: . by Sauron1: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2009
stillwater:

All theories, they might have done this, done that, bla bla, no certainty. I say carry your nonsense sex and go!!!

I will carry ma nonsense sex and go find me some honeys on Kuramo beach. grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

'
you slay me grin

Hehe, gladly!!! grin

~Sauron~:

I will carry ma nonsense sex and go find me some honeys on Kuramo beach. grin grin grin

Look at him hiding behind a woman would do the same. If at all a woman does it  SHE ASKS PERSUASIVELY THAT HER SIBLING STAY NOT IMPOSE ON THE FAMILY like you the resident sexist is shouting about. Nonsense!!! grin
Re: . by spikedcylinder: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

And thereafter, your slaymonger will reduce by an inch every month! cheesy
Re: . by Sauron1: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
spikedcylinder:

And thereafter, your slaymonger will reduce by an inch every month! cheesy

Prophylactics aren't that expensive to do ma evil deeds.

stillwater:

Look at him hiding behind a woman would do the same. If at all a woman does it  SHE ASKS PERSUASIVELY THAT HER SIBLING STAY NOT IMPOSE ON THE FAMILY like you the resident sexist is shouting about. Nonsense!!! grin

There's no point arguing. . . . .Women have been allowed to get away with murder for so long.
I will not send my kid brother away because of one selfish wifey. . . .Ma wife can divorce me, my blood brother will NOT.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

[b]There's no point arguing. . . . .Women have been allowed to get away with murder for so long.[/b]I will not send my kid brother away because of one selfish wifey. . . .Ma wife can divorce me, my blood brother will NOT.

Hehehe is that what is paining you? grin Come as a woman next time and let me hear word!!! Shior!!!
Re: . by Outstrip(f): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2009
stillwater:

Hehehe is that what is paining you? grin Come as a woman next time and let me hear word!!! Shior!!!

Don't mind him. I can't even believe that it is coming from an african man's mouth when we are well aware of the culture of dehumanizing women in Africa. If you can whine about it then I am sorry you should have just come into the world as a hermaphrodite
Re: . by nethacker(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2009
Infact this is a good thread as it provides a platform to view psychological and behaviourial disposition of women in handling matters relating to their In-laws grin

Outstrip:

Don't mind him. I can't even believe that it is coming from an african man's mouth when we are well aware of the culture of dehumanizing women in Africa. If you can whine about it then I am sorry you should have just come into the world as a hermaphrodite
@^, I strongly disagree with u that African culture dehumanizes women.You women have seek to be equal with men and thats d problem.A wise woman builds her house while a foolish woman pulls hers down with her own hands.Please choose to be wise.
Re: . by spikedcylinder: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

I bet you've not seen ojuju's that transcend all manner of prophylactics! cheesy
Re: . by brutal(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
izeek:

thief,

okay so i said go get a brain, in what way have u proved me wrong that u really need it.
just in case u stupid sense id not tell u,
brake could also mean, constraint, curb, check, discourage, restraint, damper determent, just to list a few.
am sure u are the type that slept through university to get a certificate.
that's if u went to one at all?

nit-wit like you, how wont u suggest the op send his brother packing when that's what actually Ur mother did to her in=laws.
how wont u approve of such irresponsible act.

am not surprised, Yoruba women are well know for their lousy nature, cheating attitude and stupid ways of life.
how do i know u are Yoruba, don't stress Ur brain. thats if you have 1
the only language i have seen that u are good at expressing yourself in perfectly is Yoruba.
learn to be civil, and even if you bleeped all your lecturers to get ur cert, atleast try to exhibit some traits that u actually saw the walls of a uni.

just to assist ur understanding properly in case English proves too difficult,

omo ti o gba eko nle, ita lo ti ma gba.

@izeek--relax and stay cool.u r a man,u know how some women are----------
Re: . by nethacker(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2009
brutal:

@izeek--relax and stay cool.u r a man,u know how some women are----------
Let me complete it:so petty and r Confusionist2 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly / PHOTO: Kiss Daniel Shares ‘kiss’ With Female Fan / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.