Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,919 members, 7,980,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:29 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Wife Of Rivers Comedian, Ogbolosingha Kidnapped(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING NEWS: Wife Of Rivers Comedian, Ogbolosingha Kidnapped(photo) (796 Views)

Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia / Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) / Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Wife Of Rivers Comedian, Ogbolosingha Kidnapped(photo) by mydream23(f): 3:25pm On May 16, 2016
Breaking : Wife of Rivers comedian, Ogbolosingha kidnapped

WIFE of popular comedian in Rivers state, Mrs Chime Mike Ogbolosingha has been kidnapped in Obio Akpor local government area of the state.

The husband, Mr Mike Ogbolosingha told Vanguard that the gunmen stormed their Elenprawon residence on Sunday and abducted her.

According to him, the kidnappers who were about six in number also went away with valuables in the house.

He said the kidnappers had not established contact with any member of the family, pleading also that they should release his wife unconditionally.

Mike Ogbolosingha

He said he had alerted the Police of the ugly development.
“About six of the kidnappers came to my house. I was coming back from Bayelsa when I got a call that my wife had been kidnapped. They broke into my house, took away every valuables and still went with my wife.

I am begging for the release of my wife. The kidnappers have not called me or any member of the family since the incident on Sunday. They should please release my wife, I am begging those holding her”, Ogbolosingha said.

Source: http://www.blebleblog.com/2016/05/breaking-wife-of-rivers-comedian.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wife Of Rivers Comedian, Ogbolosingha Kidnapped(photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2016
Sign of the times...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wife Of Rivers Comedian, Ogbolosingha Kidnapped(photo) by legendboy(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2016
Sad news everyday
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wife Of Rivers Comedian, Ogbolosingha Kidnapped(photo) by otokx(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2016
Rivers State is the safest place in Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wife Of Rivers Comedian, Ogbolosingha Kidnapped(photo) by afroniger: 3:28pm On May 16, 2016
Rivers again?? ?? Wike please do something!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wife Of Rivers Comedian, Ogbolosingha Kidnapped(photo) by Destined2win: 3:28pm On May 16, 2016
Eeeya, I feel for mike. Those days I was in PH, he always made my day with tekena iyalla on rhythm fm every Friday morning.

Any hand holding Mike's wife, catch fire and release her now in Jesus name Amen!!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wife Of Rivers Comedian, Ogbolosingha Kidnapped(photo) by donsteady(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2016
This is just inhuman against human.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wife Of Rivers Comedian, Ogbolosingha Kidnapped(photo) by megaosasu: 3:30pm On May 16, 2016
So who get money no go fit eat he money for this country again..... So na so so kidnappers go dey eat money now wink cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wife Of Rivers Comedian, Ogbolosingha Kidnapped(photo) by mydream23(f): 3:54pm On May 16, 2016
wonders shall never end in naija
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wife Of Rivers Comedian, Ogbolosingha Kidnapped(photo) by megaosasu: 4:08pm On May 16, 2016
Funny grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Hours Ago At Metro Fm- Ms Chief Hangs Out With Rex And Ybnl Princess Temi / Di’ja Is Pregnant / Rita Dominic Stylish In All Black Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.