Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,972 members, 7,980,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback (69210 Views)

Oil Workers Postpone Planned Strike / Photos: Bauchi State APC Youth Leader Leads The Anti-nlc Planned Strike,on Horse / Fuel Price Hike: Crack In Labour Camp Weakens Planned Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by hardbody: 5:29am On May 17, 2016
ckmayoca:
Am not wishing for stirke to reverse the issue but I wish for strike so I can rest small for house.
Whatever apc gives to us, it's everyone that will share out of it.
Even they like make them start to dey cut salary, I know God will always smile down on me by God's grace.

I am on the same side with you on this bro. Strike or no strike, I will lose nothing. Baba God has already blessed my hussle far ahead of time. Na to dey collect returns constantly.
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by kingkhan(m): 5:55am On May 17, 2016
LesbianBoy:
God punish buhari and his supporters angry
God punish you too
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by Nasiruddeen(m): 6:06am On May 17, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by blytons(m): 6:59am On May 17, 2016
bigerboy200:
Some people from the land of the rising sun will not like this ohhhh.They wish to see Nigeria in chaos and confusion...But God pass them...

How does it help to be sentimental about any and everything?
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by HirstMOG(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2016
who is fooling who??
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by obeylifted: 7:23am On May 17, 2016
mysterydude:
let them strike oo. abule egba to oshodi in Lagos did morn went as high as 400.
Liar!
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by Dainikel(m): 7:34am On May 17, 2016
mikeuz:

Then why can't buhari fight them? Why making the masses suffer for their sin?

The same marketers have been given the right to import fuel now, they will monopolize the market, and the prize of fuel won't come down, fight the cause before implementing strategies of hardship.
U type as though U've forgotten the people we are talking about here, Buhari can't do jack about it cos those involved are the reason why he is the president, they are way powerful than him...jonathan tried & also realised its a failed course. Dude they are the reason why the oil refineries are inactive & they are also responsible for making 80% of the total country's income been used for importation of fuel while the remaining 20% carries the whole burden of the nation's budget. So U see Nigeria aint gonna move forward till those guys are out of the scene!
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by Emekayoung(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2016
lozanni:

So the Easterners are anarchists, right ?

Let me help you get rid of your ignorance: The East was recently announced by the UN, no less, as the most most secure and peaceful part of Nigeria. How then did you arrive at the conclusion that the East wants chais and confusion?
Anyway, I know am discussing with a toddler. Have you changed your diapers today? lolz.
I am glad u hit him where it hurts,that's just a perfect response for a youngster like him...

1 Like

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by clemyayo: 7:54am On May 17, 2016
no need for the strike,FG should give labour their 56 minimum wage.
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by mlasp7919: 7:55am On May 17, 2016
No to strike
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by odomanis: 9:21am On May 17, 2016
bigerboy200:
Some people from the land of the rising sun will not like this ohhhh.They wish to see Nigeria in chaos and confusion...But God pass them...

If Nigeria is in Chaos, wont it affect them ? And what makes you think people from the east want strike ? Incase you don't know,majority of people from the east strive on daily income (mostly traders) so, any strike affects them negatively.

Are you aware that even some people from other parts want the strike, not because they hate the government or that they don't want the policy but, for the mere fact that they will stay at home and rest on those days.

Please stop hating. Let us stop this division and reason, stand and act like one people.

1 Like

Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by buchibrand(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2016
NLC Strike is a Fraud, Let's accept deregulation as part of the change we voted for www.nairaland.com/3110241/nlc-strike-fruad-deregulation-change
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by allycat: 6:13pm On May 17, 2016
They must strike oh. The 3 days rest I was planning they want to put San San into my garri. The only problem is I couldn't find diesel to buy today anywhere how price of fuel affect price of diesel?
Re: Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback by vickkydgreat(m): 1:42am On May 18, 2016
some people just like typing sha without checking deir screen....... Major states in Naigeria nw has seldom paid deir Lecturer's nd workers salary(at least 4months) yet dose stupid NLC or somtn didnt go on strike nw dey increase Petrol price nd dey ar barking like toothless dogs, wereas in som states like kano, and so on fuel was sold 4 like #200 somtimes nw dats official u guys ar crying abeg if dey didnt annouce it nd jst increase fuel oneday wetin u pple fit do because PMB still honours u by annoucing abi dnt worry we shall see hu will back out.... Nd dey still wnt minimum wage increase bt no increasement of petrol, if many of us are current 2016 budget has been signed b4 dey realise d money entrying Naigeria Account isnt enough 4 wot dey wrote dats one of d Major Reason dey increase d price.... So pls d Hen is sweating jst dat d hairs covers it, let nt worsen Naigeria again.... GOD BLESS NAIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.