Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,072 members, 7,890,530 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k (1882 Views)

Foreign Direct Investment To Nigeria Fell By 21% To $3.5 Billion In 2017 / Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! / Nigeria Loses $90m Investment To Kenya As Coca-cola Expands Operation In Eā€™afric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by peawizzy(f): 4:40pm On May 16, 2016
Good Day Everyone, i'm a college student trying to invest with about 10 thousand. please, i would need suggestions on how to invest such amount of money. thank you.
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by tempest01(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2016
10000 is small sha...do a little study around you. Look for something that people buy a lot, and you can start getting it in bulk to resell.
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by dyadeleye(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2016
peawizzy:
Good Day Everyone, i'm a college student trying to invest with about 10 thousand. please, i would need suggestions on how to invest such amount of money. thank you.

Since you are staying in school environment...think about what your fellow student can't do without everyday....then put your money on it......e:g Garri, toothpaste, recharge cards, bathroom slippers, etc...
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by MilesLamar(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2016
Haba start selling orange
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by moststylish(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2016
Recharge card, sachet water,
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 16, 2016
With that said amount buy 1st grade used men shirt or chiffon top packaged it and resell make more profit or sell recharge card.

2 Likes

Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:35pm On May 16, 2016
Also consider buying cartons of indomie with the recharge card.
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by Elyzbeth(f): 6:11pm On May 16, 2016
Why dont you invest the money in other people's business, as a student you nid to focus on your studies, if nt you'll be divided. call me 08127579198 cus right nw i'm in nid of investors.
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by Ifakiland(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2016
Elyzbeth:
Why dont you invest the money in other people's business, as a student you nid to focus on your studies, if nt you'll be divided. call me 08127579198 cus right nw i'm in nid of investors.
ole, u don't av family dat can invest in u abi

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by Ifakiland(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2016
peawizzy:
my dear ur best bet with d money is to buy female accessories (earrings, bracelets, etc) and sell to ur frnds, course mates, etc....if u manage it well with time ull start selling clothes, etc.
I love hardworking independent minded ladies.
all d best on ur way up.
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by mercyway: 9:06pm On May 16, 2016
peawizzy:
Noodles, Tomatoe Paste, Satchet Vegetable Oil is your best bet. 10,000naira is not enough to start recharge card business, besides the profit on recharge card is peanut + its easy to buy airtime directly from your bank using shortcode. if you have a laptop, there are online business that you can do with no startup capital & less stress. www.youeye.com, www.usertesting.com etc You can make like $100/month with those websites without spending much time. You need much time for your academics & that is why I cant say much but I love smart ladies who doesnt depend on guys for survival. I checked your profile & smile because you looks fat than 10,000naira, *just kidding*

1 Like

Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by mercyway: 9:09pm On May 16, 2016
Elyzbeth:
Microfinance Bank is your best bet, let me know if you are interested
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by tonytony208(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2016
Elyzbeth:

Pls let me know about the investment you are referring to.
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by tonytony208(m): 9:58pm On May 16, 2016
Mod, can you kindly move this to front page? It may enable the op get more quality responses and others may also be able to benefit.
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by engel7: 2:39am On May 17, 2016
10k IS NOT TOO BAD THERE'S A LOT YOU CAN ACHIEVE WITH IT. CONTACT ME @07082134191 OR @angelchiboi@live.com
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by Elyzbeth(f): 8:38am On May 17, 2016
mercyway:
Your contact?
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by marami: 9:35am On May 17, 2016
[Could you pls explain what the two sites mentioned are about.
quote author=mercyway post=45684807] Noodles, Tomatoe Paste, Satchet Vegetable Oil is your best bet. 10,000naira is not enough to start recharge card business, besides the profit on recharge card is peanut + its easy to buy airtime directly from your bank using shortcode. if you have a laptop, there are online business that you can do with no startup capital & less stress. www.youeye.com, www.usertesting.com etc You can make like $100/month with those websites without spending much time. You need much time for your academics & that is why I cant say much but I love smart ladies who doesnt depend on guys for survival. I checked your profile & smile because you looks fat than 10,000naira, *just kidding*[/quote]
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by peawizzy(f): 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
mercyway:
Noodles, Tomatoe Paste, Satchet Vegetable Oil is your best bet. 10,000naira is not enough to start recharge card business, besides the profit on recharge card is peanut + its easy to buy airtime directly from your bank using shortcode. if you have a laptop, there are online business that you can do with no startup capital & less stress. www.youeye.com, www.usertesting.com etc You can make like $100/month with those websites without spending much time. You need much time for your academics & that is why I cant say much but I love smart ladies who doesnt depend on guys for survival. I checked your profile & smile because you looks fat than 10,000naira, *just kidding*
being fat or plump doesn't necessarily mean that there is large amount of money in one's pocket. it is just a sign of God's blessing.
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by peawizzy(f): 2:42pm On May 17, 2016
thanks everyone for your reasonable advice and ideas.
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by peawizzy(f): 2:43pm On May 17, 2016
mercyway:
please share
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by bemagnify: 5:40pm On May 17, 2016
peawizzy:
u can sell airtime.. And i can sell u airtime wit 15% off....that is for evry airtime u buy from me...u get exta 15%... For example if u buy 8k5 airtime u get 10k from me....and u can den sel it any amount to mak moni
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by mercyway: 10:35pm On May 17, 2016
peawizzy:
please share
Find out around you but make sure that its not a type of MFB that requires initial deposit before your loan is approved, let me mention just one of such MFB which is AB Microfinance Bank owned by a commercial bank. Lagos state has more than enough MFB
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by mercyway: 10:37pm On May 17, 2016
peawizzy:
being fat or plump doesn't necessarily mean that there is large amount of money in one's pocket. it is just a sign of God's blessing.
Really? Actually you are not fat but plump, set & well packaged
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by alikor2(m): 2:00am On May 18, 2016
peawizzy:

Brother to be honest with you there is no profiting business you can actually do for N10,000. if you try to venture into any buying & selling business just consider it a waist of money. But am willing to share with you my little success story, am a student of Uniport we've been on strike which i suppose you know. Ever since i came back home money has been running far away from me like a curse not until a dear friend (road safety officer) introduced me to an online community which provides help to its members, so i enrolled. brother i can tell you that after my first month i saw change (not APC change oo). if you are interested you can contact me via whatsapp = 08160872210 and i will explain everything to you. you need just N2000 to start earning good money.
Re: Any Idea On Type Of Investment To Do With 10k by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ifakiland:

ole, u don't av family dat can invest in u abi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

It Is Official!!! MMM Crashes / Vinicksnatural Skincare Abuja / Beautiful 3d Wallpapers Available For The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.