Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For (18842 Views)

Atiku: My Restructuring Does Not Involve Change In Current Sharing Of Oil Money / Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release / EXCLUSIVE: How Nigeria’s Accountant General Deceived VP Osinbajo, Governors; ₦32 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by dollyjoy(f): 7:29am On May 17, 2016
I doubt politicians have conscience.

Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by DEIFIED(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2016
This country sef. Nah wah ooh.
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by callJesu: 7:34am On May 17, 2016
Give our Government wisdom o God
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by berrystunn(m): 7:38am On May 17, 2016
APC using Nigerians to learn politics.
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Nobody: 7:39am On May 17, 2016
I have other things to do with my time than to read all that up there
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Ijaya123: 7:41am On May 17, 2016
Almajiri1:
If the the last administration was likened as goats that eat our yams, This APC government are hyenas looking after goats.

We are seriously in trouble in this country.

It obvious you did not read the story.

Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by whitley(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2016
Omo the way they talk about this billion sometimes am confused cos we don't hear someone stole millions anymore #billions

Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by sekem: 7:48am On May 17, 2016
olatunji21:

Read again but now read carefully so as to digest the information... Then spot the administration this fraud was committed..

I'm sure he didn't read before rushing off to comment.

Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Nobody: 7:48am On May 17, 2016
I hate when one is too sentiment on a serious issue, you said you are for change, why not. Make the change by correcting that mistake if any? Think and be wise don't be lost in the hand of tribalism ego
olatunji21:

Read again but now read carefully so as to digest the information... Then spot the administration this fraud was committed..
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by adanny01(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2016
A lot of Nigerians have comprehension problems. May be because most people had to cheat to pass English Language or suck at comprehesion and summary.

Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by ebiboy2(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2016
na all those money dem dey mention catch my attention.
hmmmmmmmmmmm......... really if GEJ is indicted by the EFCC why are don't they invite him?

Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Nobody: 7:51am On May 17, 2016
Pathetic!... I voted a bunch of self-serving kleptos!
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Reference(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2016
NNPC, the scourge of Nigeria, the grim reaper of all administrations. Why can't that failed organisation be scrapped.
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Hengineer: 8:00am On May 17, 2016
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Chigold101(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2016
seunmsg:

Read the story very well. The irregularity occurred between 2012 and the first quarter of 2015 under GEJ.

Even at that, it could be an accounting error that wasn't detected before the AGF presented the report to NEC or a deliberate attempt to under state the revenue for the period by NNPC and the office of the Accountant-General. So, until we get more details or better explanation from OAGF and NNPC, we can't immediately declare this as fraud.
if the iregurality occured during GEJ‘s time.

Why would a Buhari apointee protect GEJ?

Why did CBN, NEC, Auditor Gen & all of them miss the total amount it should have been?

How could all arms of Nigerians economic leadership miss such amount of money?

What does it tell u?

To me it means that the office of accountant general, CBN & the rest knew about that money and have already somehow shared the money. Waiting to push the blame to GEJ in case it leaks out.

Lets see how the blame game goes.
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by TheSpellChecker: 8:03am On May 17, 2016
adanny01:
A lot of Nigerians have comprehension problems. May be because most people had to cheat to pass English Language or suck at comprehesion and summary.

... and probably, spelling too?

Don't mind me. I know it's an oversight. wink

Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Nobody: 8:04am On May 17, 2016
livhorgng:
I hate when one is too sentiment on a serious issue, you said you are for change, why not. Make the change by correcting that mistake if any? Think and be wise don't be lost in the hand of tribalism ego
He's trying to clean the mess but you lot keep shouting Witch hunt... What else do you want?
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Deen77: 8:09am On May 17, 2016
seunmsg:

At a time Nigeria is facing severe economic crunch, a comprehensive oil report presented to the National Economic Council (NEC) has been found to be silent on a whopping N323.58 billion earned as crude oil revenue under the President Goodluck Jonathan government.

"The total remittance for the period of 2011 to June 2015 was ₦3,494,675,032,256.
But PREMIUM TIMES’ analyses of the figures revealed that for 2012 and 2013, the sums of ₦143,069,400,000 and ₦80,999,973,000 were not captured in the report either as a​mounts paid into FAAC or withheld by NNPC.

This mystery continued in 2014 and 2015 as ₦85,601,900,000 and ₦13,908,374,982 were also unreported either as amount paid into FAAC or withheld by NNPC".

You can continue trolling after reading the above.

Don't worry yourself, you can't change their minds is one-way.

Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Nobody: 8:25am On May 17, 2016
Square pegs in round holes
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Nobody: 8:30am On May 17, 2016
What are we supposed to believe now?
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Jesusloveyou: 8:35am On May 17, 2016
Almajiri1:

How do you understand the statement-''in the first two quarters of 2015''
u are too dull for my liking, so u dont know the meaning of quarter
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by solpat(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2016
Dis kain money una dey menshion fit give man HBP

Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Almajiri1: 8:45am On May 17, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
In your own understanding, kindly enlighten us on the term quarter.
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by abe4kom: 9:28am On May 17, 2016
seunmsg:

At a time Nigeria is facing severe economic crunch, a comprehensive oil report presented to the National Economic Council (NEC) has been found to be silent on a whopping N323.58 billion earned as crude oil revenue under the President Goodluck Jonathan government.

"The total remittance for the period of 2011 to June 2015 was ₦3,494,675,032,256.
But PREMIUM TIMES’ analyses of the figures revealed that for 2012 and 2013, the sums of ₦143,069,400,000 and ₦80,999,973,000 were not captured in the report either as a​mounts paid into FAAC or withheld by NNPC.

This mystery continued in 2014 and 2015 as ₦85,601,900,000 and ₦13,908,374,982 were also unreported either as amount paid into FAAC or withheld by NNPC".

You can continue trolling after reading the above.
You exhibited poor comprehension skills here.
The report did not say the figures were not captured by the GEJ or not remitted. It says the AGF failed to include the figures for those years in his report.
If they were not reported by the GEJ admin, where did PT get its figures from?

Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by macaranta(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2016
Phantom figures as usual...all they do is complain and make no headway.
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Jesusloveyou: 10:03am On May 17, 2016
Almajiri1:

In your own understanding, kindly enlighten us on the term quarter.
quarter is one-fourth or 25%, is like u never enter class, jan-june is first two quarter of the year.
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Stevez32(m): 10:17am On May 17, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

You are a dullard, buhari will be proud of you... let me enlighten you. The first two quarters is Jan-jun, GEJ ceased to be president in may. Now, the topic says "Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For" borrow a brain for easy comprehension.

Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Almajiri1: 12:09pm On May 17, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
quarter is one-fourth or 25%, is like u never enter class, jan-june is first two quarter of the year.
And when did GEJ handover to buhari?
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by Jesusloveyou: 1:56pm On May 17, 2016
Stevez32:

You are a dullard, buhari will be proud of you... let me enlighten you. The first two quarters is Jan-jun, GEJ ceased to be president in may. Now, the topic says "Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For" borrow a brain for easy comprehension.
did u read at all, jan-june 1st, is what? the acting Ag dikwa was stil acting even til june ending
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by oganology33(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2016
geraldmartins:
ordinary #300 bill.?
Ya!! compared 2 missing USD20bn
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by oganology33(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2016
geraldmartins:
ordinary #300 bill.?
Ya!! compared 2 missing USD20bn
Re: Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For by abdurrazaq(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2016
First, the calculation of premium times is simply MATHEMATICS and not ACCOUNTING. Only the revenue and remittance by the agency was captured in this report. Accounting is all about capturing the income, expenditures (which was either 'missing' in the report or excluded by premium times) and remittance of the agency.
Before one can conclude that this is a fraud, the whole report should be assessed. I believe such blatant 'error' cannot elude even a market woman let alone accounting professionals such as the AGF.
The real question is what is the breakdown for the billions of Naira 'unaccounted' for? Should that amount (huge from my perspective) be taken as Overheads for the agency?

#Blessings

President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation / Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC / Street Traders, Touts Frustrating Lagos-Ota-Abeokuta Road Project – Federal Govt