Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,060 members, 7,883,682 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) (1884 Views)

Who In Nairaland Receives That MTN Data Surprise Bonus? / Mtn 3.5gb Daily Plan? / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by dammyjay93(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2016
For the past two days I haven't been able to access the Internet despite the fact that I subscribed to Mtn 3.5gb plan last week Wednesday, last time I checked my data balance I still had about 1.7gb as of Saturday, efforts to check my data balance since then has proved abortive until this afternoon, lo and behold I saw my beloved data has been partitioned to night plan When will Mtn stop these shady activities they are so fond of I thought they scrapped the 4.5gb day and night plan?

Re: Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 16, 2016
Lwkmd o.
Re: Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by d33types: 10:00pm On May 16, 2016
in as much as I dislike Mtn, I must admit the plans are quite okay..
I'm on the same plan as OP and mine runs perfectly..

maybe op was on a night plan and subscribed for the 2k plan which is now exhausted, leaving the former night plan balance

3 Likes

Re: Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by vickylincon(m): 10:52pm On May 16, 2016
Wao. Same thing happened to me but mine was 1.5 gig. I created a thread on that gkky
Re: Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by olawumia(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2016
a big one.
Re: Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by ikes9(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2016
I'm still using the smartphone day and night plan...my bundle was scrapped... and moved to night plan... I'm seeing my 1gb buhh I can't use it.... Mtn ehh
Re: Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by csc2(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2016
dammyjay93:
For the past two days I haven't been able to access the Internet despite the fact that I subscribed to Mtn 3.5gb plan last week Wednesday, last time I checked my data balance I still had about 1.7gb as of Saturday, efforts to check my data balance since then has proved abortive until this afternoon, lo and behold I saw my beloved data has been partitioned to night plan When will Mtn stop these shady activities they are so fond of I thought they scrapped the 4.5gb day and night plan?

I have similar problem too and i called CC so as to rectify the problem and they told me to wait for 24hrs in other to convert it back to normal plan which i initially sub for and after waiting for 24hrs, The problem get solved and am now using my data normally back. The problem was system error which will be fixed after you complain to CC.
Re: Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by kelvinnaira: 12:05am On May 17, 2016
@Op.. I nr know how ur own happen, bt am using that same plan.. Even now, still have a 2.09gb available.. It works, nt a scam
Re: Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by dammyjay93(m): 4:22am On May 17, 2016
I have never subscribed to their night plan angry
d33types:
in as much as I dislike Mtn, I must admit the plans are quite okay..
I'm on the same plan as OP and mine runs perfectly..

maybe op was on a night plan and subscribed for the 2k plan which is now exhausted, leaving the former night plan balance
Re: Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by dammyjay93(m): 4:23am On May 17, 2016
CC feigning ignorance
csc2:

I have similar problem too and i called CC so as to rectify the problem and they told me to wait for 24hrs in other to convert it back to normal plan which i initially sub for and after waiting for 24hrs, The problem get solved and am now using my data normally back. The problem was system error which will be fixed after you complain to CC.
Re: Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by dammyjay93(m): 4:24am On May 17, 2016
Day and night plan
ikes9:
I'm still using the smartphone day and night plan...my bundle was scrapped... and moved to night plan... I'm seeing my 1gb buhh I can't use it.... Mtn ehh
Re: Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by 0gbeni(m): 4:36am On May 17, 2016
i have the same problem too.. cc has been telling me stories though, they said its a general problem and they are working on a fix
Re: Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by Nobody: 6:56am On May 17, 2016
I don't believe this. Because I have been using this plan for sometime now without any issue can you pls tell us what you really subscribed for
Re: Proof That Mtn 3.5gb For 2k Is A Scam (PIC) by AbarisFather(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2016
I will neva eva in my life subscriber to mtn data plans. I have gathered all my enemies in my hood with strong advice to desist from mtn and they all hail me.

(1) (Reply)

Ot How To Setup Airtel Blackberry Plan On Android | 3gb For N1000 (1k / Nokia 3 Powered By Android Now Available Nationwide / Iphone 6 128 Gig For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.